repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey guys. Lately, I've been asked a lot about the date of the next release. As you can see from the readiness counter, right now I am somewhere in the middle of development. But I want you to know that I really want to release this update before the new year, i.e. in December. And under the best conditions, I may even be able to do it, but I do not have full confidence in it. So, the release date will be either at the end of December or the beginning of January.
And now for the progress of development itself. The last two weeks I have been rendering static images as usual, spending a little more time on animations and even writing some dialogues. In general, I tried to give time to everything and it was pretty good. Also, I noticed that I started to get the animations better (at least I think so), and I did them much faster than before. That's what experience means! As for the exact numbers, at the moment I stopped at 380 renderers and 20 animations. In addition to this I still have a large queue of new animations for rendering. In general, my computer works all day and all night.
As usual, I will try to include all the major love interests in the story, but the main focus will be on the following characters: Lisa and Jade, Jane, Anna. All these characters will have pretty big and very intense scenes. I hope you like it.
Well, I guess that's all I wanted to tell you. Thank you all for your support!
MrJet

Support this developer guys, he is making great things.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hey guys. Lately, I've been asked a lot about the date of the next release. As you can see from the readiness counter, right now I am somewhere in the middle of development. But I want you to know that I really want to release this update before the new year, i.e. in December. And under the best conditions, I may even be able to do it, but I do not have full confidence in it. So, the release date will be either at the end of December or the beginning of January.
And now for the progress of development itself. The last two weeks I have been rendering static images as usual, spending a little more time on animations and even writing some dialogues. In general, I tried to give time to everything and it was pretty good. Also, I noticed that I started to get the animations better (at least I think so), and I did them much faster than before. That's what experience means! As for the exact numbers, at the moment I stopped at 380 renderers and 20 animations. In addition to this I still have a large queue of new animations for rendering. In general, my computer works all day and all night.
As usual, I will try to include all the major love interests in the story, but the main focus will be on the following characters: Lisa and Jade, Jane, Anna. All these characters will have pretty big and very intense scenes. I hope you like it.
MrJet

Anna? Who? :p :p

*Run away before Anna lovers come here. :LOL::LOL:

Either a Christmas or New Year release, i am happy with both times.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019

MrJet

Where the hell is Selina ! Anna is expendable !

Reactions: alex13_zen

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
Last update was two Selina scenes, Rosa, Emma, and Lisa and Jade tease. It makes sense it's going to Anna and Jane. I'm wondering how far Lisa and Jade will go this time and if either one is solo. The relationships for everybody are deep enough every update should be good.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Last update was two Selina scenes, Rosa, Emma, and Lisa and Jade tease. It makes sense it's going to Anna and Jane. I'm wondering how far Lisa and Jade will go this time and if either one is solo. The relationships for everybody are deep enough every update should be good.
i don't think we will get a solo jade anytime soon if ever, unless I'm miss remembering her kissing scene only happens if she kisses lisa.

Reactions: Mormont

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
i don't think we will get a solo jade anytime soon if ever, unless I'm miss remembering her kissing scene only happens if she kisses lisa.
If she kisses Lisa AND if you're in Lisa's path.
Because, not being in that path, there is still this scene of the kiss on the yacht, and the kiss of MC with Jade on the bike does not happen.

Reactions: Knight_BP and Doxxi

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
I know it's unlikely because MrJet talked about how much work it was to render so many different paths. It was either Lisa and Jade or neither. But the wishful thinking in me thinks it should be a possibility because I like Jade more. My guess is hooking up with both of them is 'becoming a rock star' and sleeping with your bandmates, which is what most people want anyway. It's the natural progression of Lisa's story, even though it's pretty shallow, IMO.

You can already cheat on Lisa. Lisa only approves of Jade as long as she's there, too. From a drama standpoint, hooking up with Jade alone, behind Lisa's back, could be cheating. And the implications of the band would be interesting. Other games have done something like that before. Another fork in the road of possibilities.

But like it's already been said before, every LI has a direct counterpart, and Lisa's is apparently Emma. I know Jade isn't an LI and will never be one, but I think it'd be nice if she was more than just an accessory and added another variable to a branching story beyond the sex scenes.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Be nice to actually get some alone time with Lisa this time around, it seems that ever since Jade has appeared she is always there not that I have an issue with Jade be just nice to get some scenes with just the MC and Lisa that's all I ask for :p
I'm the flip. I wanted a legit path with Jade. The only way you get her at all is through Lisa.

Now, to be fair, that isnt exactly some kind of undue hardship :p, but i was definitely a bit of a sad panda early on when Jade wasnt an option at all.

At least last update showed there might be something for Jade fans.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
Be nice to actually get some alone time with Lisa this time around, it seems that ever since Jade has appeared she is always there not that I have an issue with Jade be just nice to get some scenes with just the MC and Lisa that's all I ask for :p
i am curious whether the lisa or selina path will get finished first .

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes