Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I can see it. Having seen that I talked about a lot of other things but people just seem to have noticed that part
"Julia" detectors are always on guard here.;)
depositphotos_13941142.jpg
Mention her in some inappropriate way such as "i/mc would love to fuck that chick regardless of her being a sister or not" or "maybe it turns out that mc is an adopted child and these two are not real brother/sister, sooo..."...sometimes the trigger could be just you saying "wow, she is sooo hot! what a waste..."

Nonetheless, welcome to the Julia's fan club!;)

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
The game is still in DEVELOPMENT. It's not finished. The dev could decide tomorrow there WILL be incest and proceed accordingly (and on that day the world will rejoice). Nothing is set in stone until the game's slapped with the COMPLETE tag. I say we just keep commenting about it, keep requesting it, and maybe just maybe the dev's benevolent heart will be moved by our repeated, obnoxious, deviant pleas for mind-bending sister-banging.

Julia is beautiful, dev. That would be enough in these parts, but you also made her kinda awesome. So... pretty please?

*douses himself in Anti-Av1974* *hires scantily-clad musclewoman as a distraction* *runs*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
People want Julia not because they want incest in every game, they want her because she is close to the perfect woman. We just don't really want to see her with some other dude.... seeing others fuck is not fun... sorry Jacob fans

Reactions: Monetauro

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Best to just keep Julia for a spin-off game with new MC after this one's done. Put Catherine in it too since she's been neglected in this game. Call it Banging the Boss Ladies or something.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game is still in DEVELOPMENT. It's not finished. The dev could decide tomorrow there WILL be incest and proceed accordingly (and on that day the world will rejoice). Nothing is set in stone until the game's slapped with the COMPLETE tag. I say we just keep commenting about it, keep requesting it, and maybe just maybe the dev's benevolent heart will be moved by our repeated, obnoxious, deviant pleas for mind-bending sister-banging.
I had a rant all formed in my mind after this paragraph.

*hires scantily-clad musclewoman as a distraction*
You redeemed yourself.

I will not rant this day.

People want Julia not because they want incest in every game, they want her because she is close to the perfect woman. We just don't really want to see her with some other dude.... seeing others fuck is not fun... sorry Jacob fans
I don't know, some Julia fans want her to get with another guy due to the no incest thing. Try and set her up with someone else. Her and MC will never get together so next best thing is probably another guy.

Not Jacob though.

Some wanted her to go lesbian (I was one of those, I wanted her and Jane to get together or her and Nicole if on Janes path).

Personally I want her in a spin off either as MC or one of the LI's.

I'd like her as the MC, I think her story is quite interesting.

Last edited:

Mr. Orange

Oct 18, 2018
What about a path where you dont romance Jane and she and Julia encounters together. That way we get Julia and no incest.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Nicole would be my choice to pair up with Julia. Jane wouldn't make much sense, since both have been friends for so many years. In addition to being another relationship in the game, similar to Lisa and Jade (which is the only one that really bothers me so far).

And I reiterate, my desire to see MC in a relationship with Julia would have nothing to do with being incestuous, but for the beauty of the model and her personality/attitudes during the game. It is the character who cares most about MC (or the only one), is by his side and helps him even without him knowing. One could say that this is the behavior expected of a sister, but taking into account the rest of the family...

Reactions: Mr. Orange

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
But I have been trying to escape the subject "Julia" without success.
Is there any prediction about the "become a rockstar" part? I mean, do you know anything about the whole game being just about him becoming one or will we still have a game when he's already famous?
If you're going to stick to the title, which is more likely, I'm already hoping for a continuation showing that part.

FURYY

Dec 2, 2017
One question came in my mind, might already have been answered but I didnt find so I'll give it a go.
I initially chose Lisa's path when I started the game but then came Selina, MC's gf, Anna, ... so my question is:
Is it possible for Lisa to find the MC's relation with Anna or the opposite? And therefore ermm idk? Losing access to some of Lisa's scene, etc..
I mean, I know that in the actual version it doesnt happen, but does the dev said something about that or considered the fact that the MC basically has a harem at some point and if that'll "affect" others girls perspective of the MC?

Asking that bcs I'm trying to make saves of different paths while taking that aspect into consideration, am I wasting my time or idk?

Thanks

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
One question came in my mind, might already have been answered but I didnt find so I'll give it a go.
I initially chose Lisa's path when I started the game but then came Selina, MC's gf, Anna, ... so my question is:
Is it possible for Lisa to find the MC's relation with Anna or the opposite? And therefore ermm idk? Losing access to some of Lisa's scene, etc..
I mean, I know that in the actual version it doesnt happen, but does the dev said something about that or considered the fact that the MC basically has a harem at some point and if that'll "affect" others girls perspective of the MC?

Asking that bcs I'm trying to make saves of different paths while taking that aspect into consideration, am I wasting my time or idk?

Thanks
You don't see anything now but it might have an effect later on. The game keeps track of what decisions you're making when it comes to cheating. It'd be a good idea to have multiple save paths.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Thanks
Yes they will find out eventually, not yet but it will happen.

Cheating is bad and will end badly.

There is no harem so if that's what you are attempting you'll end up alone. The only multi girl relationship is with Lisa and Jade.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes