ZeroTao

Feb 15, 2019
CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.55 - 40%
Argh so long from being done. Yes i am complaining :D Can you blame me for that?! My fav game on f95. Even though its been just over a month since last update it feels like an eternity since the game was last updated. :p Just shows how much i enjoy this game. Im like a small kid that cant wait for christmas to open his present.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I really enjoyed the game so far. (0.50v)
I would like to share some thoughts. I don't know if it's necessary, but I make it clear that it's full of spoilers.

At first, I don't know if there is any other game with this "MC become a rockstar" story base, but if not, it was about time! It is a great base with countless possibilities.
So far I have loved how this part has developed, although I find it a bit slow, but in the end it only gives me hope that the game still has a lot of history ahead.
As for possible relationships ...
As soon as I realized this wasn't going to be a "free gangbang" game, I decided to start over and follow the path with Lisa.

Lisa's path (The singer)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Selina's Path (Window redhead)

Rosa's Path (Redhead mother above)

Anna's Path (boss)

Jane's Path (Sister friend)
Honestly, I followed this path hoping more to end up having some incestuous relationship with MC's sister than with Jane herself. Not that I didn't like Jane, but Julia is one of my favorites, if not The favorite.
Besides, Jane's path has been great, I think the second one I liked the most.

I don't have much to say about Emma (ex gf), since

So that was it. The only things I didn't like was what I said about Lisa's path and also the MC model, he's really obnoxious. That ass face... And the body doesn't help either, compared to the women in the game it looks more like a matchstick. *Edit Besides he has no rockstar style, at all.*
I still don't understand what can change by having "good" and "bad" points, because all my playthroughs were almost only with "GPs" or how the "CPs" will work in the future, but I look forward to finding out.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really enjoyed the game so far.
I would like to share some thoughts. I don't know if it's necessary, but I make it clear that it's full of spoilers.(...)
thanks for this extensive review, it would be even better to put/hide those "spoilers" into spoilers-tabs ;)

Reactions: Monetauro

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Brace yourself.
I really hope so!

thanks for this extensive review, it would be even better to put/hide those "spoilers" into spoilers-tabs ;)
Thank you! I wasn't sure about that, but if so I decided edit and to tag each character with any spoiler. This allows everyone to choose which one they want to see. I also added two details, one on Lisa's part and another one on the end.

Reactions: Abhai

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017
I really hope so!
I'm sorry to disappoint you but by "Brace yourself", I meant that you should brace yourself against the onslaught of messages you're about to receive about how the dev has made it clear that there will be no incest in this game and thus no Julia "content". People are usually quick to dispel these things here(in droves).

SMH y'all made me look bad.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Think this game is pretty underrated the more I play it. One thing I do hope for is some Catherine content but I know there's already a bunch of stuff going on everywhere else

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I'm sorry to disappoint you but by "Brace yourself", I meant that you should brace yourself against the onslaught of messages you're about to receive about how the dev has made it clear that there will be no incest in this game and thus no Julia "content". People are usually quick to dispel these things here(in droves).

SMH y'all made me look bad.
Well that's really sad.
Actually, I didn't really go into researching if they had ever said anything about Julia in that respect, but anyway my main intention was just to leave my opinions.
That said, the little that already exists with her, in that particular aspect like during the phone call or when they left together, is better than if there was nothing.
I hope they keep happening, at least these little things or just a little more.

Reactions: voldybuff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Jane's Path (Sister friend)
Honestly, I followed this path hoping more to end up having some incestuous relationship with MC's sister than with Jane herself. Not that I didn't like Jane, but Julia is one of my favorites, if not The favorite.
Besides, Jane's path has been great, I think the second one I liked the most.
Been a while since i've pissed on anyones dreams.

There is no incest in this game and never will be. Julia is not an option, she will never be an option there will never ... EVER ... be any incest.

And yes that's from the dev.

I really hope so!
It wasn't meant in a good way hunni.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019

There is no incest in this game and never will be. Julia is not an option, she will never be an option there will never ... EVER ... be any incest.

It wasn't meant in a good way hunni.
lol
Good luck with that!
Maybe next time you can arrive early!

voldybuff

Jun 23, 2017

There you are! What took you so long? I was worried when I came back and nobody, especially you, had pissed on the Julia thing yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well that's really sad.
Actually, I didn't really go into researching if they had ever said anything about Julia in that respect, but anyway my main intention was just to leave my opinions.
That said, the little that already exists with her, in that particular aspect like during the phone call or when they left together, is better than if there was nothing.
I hope they keep happening, at least these little things or just a little more.
In all honesty, it's getting repetitive as hell from both sides you could probably go 100 or so pages back and see similar stuff about this.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes