jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So saying your in a relationship will always stop the cheating or can it still happen?
MC is the one that cheats in this game, it'll blow up in his face eventually. That doesn't mean the girls will cheat on him, they'll likely just leave him.

You need to have multiple saves. This isn't a harem game, the girls won't share (Besides Lisa with Jade, so far).

Reactions: Mikedazz1

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
MC is the one that cheats in this game, it'll blow up in his face eventually. That doesn't mean the girls will cheat on him, they'll likely just leave him.

You need to have multiple saves. This isn't a harem game, the girls won't share (Besides Lisa with Jade, so far).
I'm asking if it's avoidable or will the MC always cheat with someone in the end no matter your choice?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
I'm asking if it's avoidable or will the MC always cheat with someone in the end no matter your choice?
You can avoid cheating completely - the only forced sexual encounter is with Selina close to the start of the game - and up until then you can't be exclusive with someone else.

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Is this really a progress report from the developer? Or is some poster trolling us? From what I have seen we had 8 updates in 13 months, so it's probably an update every 1 1/2 month. With the last update more than a month ago, I would expect a progress report of "70% finished". If it's 35% finished then next update would be in 3 more months, making it ~5 months for an update.

Thus, I expected this to be a joke.
Even you are not Patron/ paying dev , you still can see the progress report on his patreon page and one more thing this is not joke

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I've not touched Lisa's path. I started with Selina and Anna and then hit Selina's character growth scene and went from liking to loving while Anna hit the back burner.
Damn do I relate to this. Selina's character growth scene just skyrocketed her in my esteem on my first go-round. And I also have never bothered with Lisa. I always felt messing with her could mess with the band, and I don't find her all that attractive personality-wise or physically (Don't execute me, please, Lisa fans!). Plus she really annoyed me when, after I shrugged her off, she proceeded to date someone else in the band. Come on! Be professional, dammit! This is our livelihood you're jeopardizing!

Anyway, just got excited to see there was someone else out there like me, Lisa-less and no fucks given. Internet high-five, Avaron1974 !!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Everything is optional, you have to make him cheat.

I have separate saves for Selina, Jane and Anna, might do one for Lisa too. I haven't cheated on any of them.
That's because you're an old romantic at heart! :love: Unless someone called Melissa has a giant strap-on, then all bets are off! ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Selina, Jane, Anna and Lisa are the 4 main paths so far?
Those are the 4 main girls yeah.

Jade is attached to Lisa's path, she joins the band a bit after it starts. Rosa is attached to Selina's path, the idea is to not cheat on Selina, she doesn't like it but it depends if you want to fuck her mother or not, no you won't get both. Cathrine looks like she may be on Anna's route and Nicole is on Jane's.

That's because you're an old romantic at heart! :love: Unless someone called Melissa has a giant strap-on, then all bets are off! ;)
That was romantic.

She didn't say she loves me but it's obvious she does.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I think there is some old, unwritten, widely held and largely ignored rule that says Thou shalt not mess with the female members of your band. So, for me there went THAT path......

Another good idea might be not to mess with your sister’s biz associate/employee in case (1) there’s a blowup, and/or (2) you want your sister to know stuff about you that is embarrassing. However, one could make an exception for Nicole......

If you played Acting Lessons, you know Thou shalt not mess with semi-psychotic red headed medical professionals.

So, who’s left? Anna or Catherine! Wait, they’re YOUR boss........

• Thinking Face

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
I just had sex with everyone this playthrough, next playthrough when the patch hits I'll probably go with Anna? or Jane

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't cheat on your band members unless you want to break up the band.
Don't cheat on Jane unless you want your sister Julia to kick your ass.
Don't cheat on Selina unless you want her to use her medical knowledge on you.
And last don't cheat on Anna if your still want to keep your bartender job.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously i wonder how bad things will turn when the consequences of cheating happen in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: B-52reloaded

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Seriously i wonder how bad things will turn when the consequences of cheating happen in the game.
I think the worst one is going to be Jane.

Julia is going to be pissed, that's her best friend and she does warn him before taking it too far to not mess her around.

Selina's going to be heartbroke after she opened up to him, couldn't cheat on her that's just wrong.

I think no matter who it is you will end up alone. In Jane's case you will also lose a sister who was the only real buffer between the dad and him and one of the few people in the family that cared about him.

Cheating on Selina with Rosa is probably going to tear that family apart.

Not sure about Anna yet, haven't seen enough of her.

Lisa I haven't done her route yet but that will probably be the end of the band anyway. The only way around that would be Lisa and Jade together.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

The cheating cat will murder him. One clawing at a time.

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
They're all a tough decision to cheat because MrJet made all of the counterparts pretty hot. Selina's such a sweetheart, I wouldn't even think about it if Rosa didn't act/look the way she did. It's pretty clear what the right/wrong thing to do is but you still have to think about.

I've seen it other games where threesomes are okay but outside of that, it breaks the relationship. I'm guessing something like that will happen with Jade.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes