UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The banner in the threads is usually the banner used in Patreon which the dev present the game. So...
shrug (1).png

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Cath (1).jpg

Hey guys! This week has been very productive and development is going very, very well. So far, I have 250 renders and 5 animations ready. I spent most of this week making just one scene, and I haven't even finished it yet. But this scene will be probably the biggest one I've ever done before (probably about 150+ renderings). It will be about Lisa, Jade and our protagonist and it's going to be really hot.
However, during the development I faced an unexpected problem, which is related to different story paths. For example, I was planning to make a lewd scene with Jade, Lisa and MC, but then I realized that I had forgotten about those players who had decided to go for Lisa's path only(without Jade). The problem is that I think it's a little bit too much making two scenes with Lisa in one update. So yeah, everything is difficult. But there's nothing to worry about, I'll think of something. And I'm very interested to know your opinion on this issue.
Well, I guess that's all for today. Thank you all for support!
MrJet.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
View attachment 462934

Hey guys! This week has been very productive and development is going very, very well. So far, I have 250 renders and 5 animations ready. I spent most of this week making just one scene, and I haven't even finished it yet. But this scene will be probably the biggest one I've ever done before (probably about 150+ renderings). It will be about Lisa, Jade and our protagonist and it's going to be really hot.
However, during the development I faced an unexpected problem, which is related to different story paths. For example, I was planning to make a lewd scene with Jade, Lisa and MC, but then I realized that I had forgotten about those players who had decided to go for Lisa's path only(without Jade). The problem is that I think it's a little bit too much making two scenes with Lisa in one update. So yeah, everything is difficult. But there's nothing to worry about, I'll think of something. And I'm very interested to know your opinion on this issue.
MrJet.
this guy needs a solid and already defined storyboard, he can't improvise based on what's on his mind

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
His game, he can do whatever he wants with it.
He knows where he wants to go with it, how he gets there is his business.
I think he is the dev and he can do whatever he wants with his game
Totally :p Inspiration and improvisation are necessary for a good game, and sticking too closely to a storyboard can easily dull both. Devs need to fly free sometimes - and I reckon Jet's more than proved he knows how to handle game progression!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I'll say .. pretty big following around here for "his" game and "his business"
The game is dev's dialogue with the world ...

Should dev want seclusion and taboo ... this is the wrong line of gaming;)!

Reactions: RanliLabz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Totally :p Inspiration and improvisation are necessary for a good game, and sticking too closely to a storyboard can easily dull both. Devs need to fly free sometimes - and I reckon Jet's more than proved he knows how to handle game progression!
That's it.

I've spoken to devs and writers and sometimes characters and stories take on lives of their own and things go way off what they had planned into something much better.

Your game has some of the most over the top lunacy i've seen in a game, you wouldn't get that without improvisation.

You can't plan for everything.

Heard one writer say he has a beginning, a middle and an end, everything else he makes up as he goes along. As long as those 3 points are as close as he can make them when he gets to them he's happy.

Going by what i've seen here I assume Jetty knows where he wants to go with the stories and characters so i'll just enjoy the ride to get there.

The only disappointment I had so far was with how Anna's content has been a bit thin compared to the others but like I said then, I know he'll bring that back. Lisa and Selina took took off probably more than he expected and he was on a roll, no point stopping until he's ready. I can wait.

I did complain way back at the start about a certain blowjob but that wasn't because the scene was terrible it was because I find young women with old blokes a bit creepy and it makes my skin crawl. That's a personal taste thing, nothing about the game or scene.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For example, I was planning to make a lewd scene with Jade, Lisa and MC, but then I realized that I had forgotten about those players who had decided to go for Lisa's path only(without Jade). The problem is that I think it's a little bit too much making two scenes with Lisa in one update. So yeah, everything is difficult. But there's nothing to worry about, I'll think of something. And I'm very interested to know your opinion on this issue.
MrJet.
All comments on story boarding aside...

I've not touched Lisa's path. I started with Selina and Anna and then hit Selina's character growth scene and went from liking to loving while Anna hit the back burner.

Since then Jane took the second spot, not because I like Anna any less more that Jane is awesome and Anna hasn't had chance to catch up.

All that said i'm more than aware how Lisa has centre stage and seems to be one of, if not the, most popular of the main 4. I know i'll see my girls eventually so don't mind waiting.

Like I said above, if you are on a roll with Lisa content then carry on with that before moving to something else. You never know if you'll hit that roll again so go with it.

There are plenty of updates left to go around the other girls and give them their day in the sun.

With how things have been going with Lisa and Jade in the comments i've been tempted to try her route anyway.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh shit! I don't remember correctly the name of some character from a game, I must be getting senile already :eek:
Her name is mentioned a LOT in this thread not to mention you requested her being added to the banner.

If it's someone you think of enough to want posting to the main banner of the game I would expect 4 letters wouldn't be hard to remember.

Never claimed you were senile either.

To be senile is to have a loss of mental faculties.

To lose one must first have.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Her name is mentioned a LOT in this thread not to mention you requested her being added to the banner.

If it's someone you think of enough to want posting to the main banner of the game I would expect 4 letters wouldn't be hard to remember.

Never claimed you were senile either.

To be senile is to have a loss of mental faculties.

To lose one must first have.
So its that time of the month, uh :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes