thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.
It's a real shame because I really loved her design, she is my number 1 in this game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I think this is going to be one of my favorites.
I like how the mod lets you play both scenes and you get to replay it on the gallery.
What I don't like is you can't see the stats and you have to pay attention to the walkthrough.
Another thing I don't like is not knowing if you can play both paths and keep both girls.
At the end it didn't seem like it but you get to see that in the galery at least.
And you get to see which girl was better so no complains as to which one I chose.
The writing could use a little proofreading. If I can help let me know.
The game is great and hope to see a lot more in the next version....peace.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I really don't understant the GP BP business, Other then it's better to choose the one with more points.
So the Nicole path is without knowing what the favor is going to be.
The walkthrough is not specific as to what the conseqences are when you choose either.
I though Selina and Rose was the best story in the whole game.
That's because I think they are both crazy.
I think the game needs more crazy paths like that if not all paths.
I missed a part. Must be cause I chose not to be gentle.
The mod works for some scenes but not all it seems. The walktrough was no help either.
I hope in the next version the paths are just as good if not better then Selena and Rose...peace.

Psycroptic

Jul 23, 2019
Probably not, she's never been mentioned as having anything coming up and we're at the point now where relationships are getting cemented in and the halfway mark so it's not likely he'll want to branch things more than they already are.
No worries. Roommate is hot as hell, but I'll live if that route never happens. There are plenty of gorgeous women in this VN.

Last edited:

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Yes, she hasn't popped back up since then.

Focus has gone back to the main 4, she was just a side fuck.
OH shame........

I so wanted wanted to fuck her and well the mc too, i thought the wording became a bit desperate and perverted in anticipation of sex with marie which never happened.

Please there be more content of marie without any restrictions...
Does the developer grace this thread ? If so please include more of her, or some kind person who is able to give feedback on patreon to him, please do so...

Reactions: Tumai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OH shame........

I so wanted wanted to fuck her and well the mc too, i thought the wording became a bit desperate and perverted in anticipation of sex with marie which never happened.

Please there be more content of marie without any restrictions...
Does the developer grace this thread ? If so please include more of her, or some kind person who is able to give feedback on patreon to him, please do so...
Dev did grace the thread, she's gone and not coming back.

Focus is now on the main 4 girls and either cementing those relationships properly or cheating with the girls on those routes.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.
Well, the dev has spoken. I'm among those that really liked the character and will miss her for a couple of reasons:

- Always a soft spot for the shy, unassuming girl-next-door type (all the others are driven - as artists, as execs, as med interns etc.) for me at least.

- Choosing to go with her was a major story fork, so in retrospect, it means that people who went with her effectively closed of Lisa for a 1 night stand rather than a relationship. :(

Not going to lie. I only remembered her because i played the whole game again a few weeks ago. :whistle:
Bro, how could you forget this?!? :p
Marie1.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
- Choosing to go with her was a major story fork, so in retrospect, it means that people who went with her effectively closed of Lisa for a 1 night stand rather than a relationship. :(
I think the dev used it as more of a way for those on other girls paths to avoid Lisa rather than to give another character a bigger spot.

She was just a convenient way for those of us not on Lisa's path to avoid going that way.

When it's all said and done there are only 4 main girls and she was never mentioned in any of their arcs so wasn't going to get a big part anyway.

Reactions: Abhai and Darkmetal

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
He did say that he’ll eventually rework the scene. I’m okay with Marie and Eva being one-offs so long as the story sets them up as so. Maybe just giving her a full scene and letting it be known that this is gonna be a one time thing will be enough for most people and works as a pretty good alternative for people not trying to
Go on the Lisa route.

What I’m curious about though is if Laura and Jessica from the early bar scenes are dropped or not. Marie left pretty quickly, but at least she had something going on. Those two seemed like they were going to have some dynamic with the MC at the bar but we never saw them past their introduction.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He did say that he’ll eventually rework the scene. I’m okay with Marie and Eva being one-offs so long as the story sets them up as so. Maybe just giving her a full scene and letting it be known that this is gonna be a one time thing will be enough for most people and works as a pretty good alternative for people not trying to
Go on the Lisa route.

What I’m curious about though is if Laura and Jessica from the early bar scenes are dropped or not. Marie left pretty quickly, but at least she had something going on. Those two seemed like they were going to have some dynamic with the MC at the bar but we never saw them past their introduction.
Anyone not mentioned by the dev seems to have been dropped.

I took that scene at the bar to be a shift at work, nothing more.

1 was married and not looking to cheat and the other was a lesbian wanting the married woman. Not sure where you saw the Mc fitting in there unless your kink is watching a woman awkwardly flirt with someone not interested.

I've had plenty of practice at awkwardly flirting with straight women when i'm drunk, I can't imagine it being good fap material. Great for getting mocked by friends but that's it.

Reactions: Floga

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the dev has spoken. I'm among those that really liked the character and will miss her for a couple of reasons:

- Always a soft spot for the shy, unassuming girl-next-door type (all the others are driven - as artists, as execs, as med interns etc.) for me at least.

Bro, how could you forget this?!? :p
View attachment 461144
3friend17.jpg
How could i not when faced with this gorgeous woman? Eva all the way, Jacob can keep the barista. :whistle:

Go on the Lisa route.

Laura and Jessica were just a couple of friends that John happened to serve some drinks while working in the nightclub.
Maybe they will make another cameo in some scene situated at the club but i doubt anything is going to happen between them and the protagonist.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes