PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I have only expressed my opinion as the dev requested; he himself said he had found problems developing the story because he had not considered the various ramifications that users could take. What I wanted to say is that at least the main line of the story with a draft of the various ramifications, should already be defined to avoid inconsistencies and / or event overlaps; then the various facets and contours can be developed as the dev thinks best

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
No he didn't, he said he had forgot players that went with just Lisa and didn't include Jade.

Where did you get problems with the story from that?
However, during the development I faced an unexpected problem, which is related to different story paths. For example, I was planning to make a lewd scene with Jade, Lisa and MC, but then I realized that I had forgotten about those players who had decided to go for Lisa's path only(without Jade).The problem is that I think it's a little bit too much making two scenes with Lisa in one update

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Thanks, you just backed up what I just said.
I read that he had an unexpected problem with the development of the story (for example that he will have to develop the story in two branches: 1 Lisa and Jade
2 just Lisa
in addition he also thinks that it is problematic in making 2 renderings with lisa in the two different branches (I believe in terms of development times)
I may be wrong, but I understood this from his message

It seem that quote was taken wayyyyy out of context.

Problem with a scene forgetting players that made 1 choice does not even come close to problems with the story.
He says: for example; so that is not the real problem but it is one of many.
otherwise he would have written: the problem is ...

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
however we are making a useless speech, only the time and the developer will give us an answer

look forward to the next update and many greetings

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I read that he had an unexpected problem with the development of the story (for example that he will have to develop the story in two branches: 1 Lisa and Jade
2 just Lisa
in addition he also thinks that it is problematic in making 2 renderings with lisa in the two different branches (I believe in terms of development times)
I may be wrong, but I understood this from his message

He says: for example; so that is not the real problem but it is one of many.
otherwise he would have written: the problem is ...
He did not had a problem with the development of the story.
He had a problem with one scene related to the fact the game has branching paths, meaning he may need to do another sex scene for the people who choose a diffent option other than follow the Lisa+Jade path.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, he said he ran into an unexpected problem with different story PATHS not with the story.

He was on a roll doing one thing and forgot the other.

You have taken it way out of context.

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
The only reason I'm doing Lisa's path is because Jade is attached to her, so I don't have a problem with them being stuck together. I'm hoping picking just Jade is an ending path/option, just for variety's sake, but the easiest/safest path would be just to have both or none at all.

Overall, Selina seems to be the best character with the best development. I didn't care much one way or the other because it was all sex but she's really interesting beyond that. The Rosa dynamic makes it really black and white about what to do.

Jane also has some good development with the potential for a lot of drama.

Anna doesn't have much story compared to the others, so it's hard to judge.

My rankings nobody asked for would be

1 Lisa + Jade
2 Selina
3 Jane
4 Just Lisa
5 Anna

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The only reason I'm doing Lisa's path is because Jade is attached to her, so I don't have a problem with them being stuck together. I'm hoping picking just Jade is an ending path/option, just for variety's sake, but the easiest/safest path would be just to have both or none at all.

Overall, Selina seems to be the best character with the best development. I didn't care much one way or the other because it was all sex but she's really interesting beyond that. The Rosa dynamic makes it really black and white about what to do.

Jane also has some good development with the potential for a lot of drama.

Anna doesn't have much story compared to the others, so it's hard to judge.

My rankings nobody asked for would be

1 Lisa + Jade
2 Selina
3 Jane
4 Just Lisa
5 Anna
Would not mind just Jade alone, either.......or Nicole although based on what's been posted she will be nothing but a Girl Friday.

Reactions: ScorpionZero

sf234

Nov 14, 2019
Most of the time when you ditch one girl for another do you miss out on a whole path or just a scene or two? and telling other people that you're not dating someone just leads to a few or 1 extra scene? Or does the paths for this game really branch out a lot so multiple playthroughs are really a must?

Reactions: alex13_zen

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
It is a progress report. How is that a joke? :rolleyes:
Is this really a progress report from the developer? Or is some poster trolling us? From what I have seen we had 8 updates in 13 months, so it's probably an update every 1 1/2 month. With the last update more than a month ago, I would expect a progress report of "70% finished". If it's 35% finished then next update would be in 3 more months, making it ~5 months for an update.

Thus, I expected this to be a joke.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think the above is a joke.
Any ETA? It shouldn't be too long now.
Quite a while off, it wasn't a joke.

Most of the time when you ditch one girl for another do you miss out on a whole path or just a scene or two? and telling other people that you're not dating someone just leads to a few or 1 extra scene? Or does the paths for this game really branch out a lot so multiple playthroughs are really a must?
Paths are branching, cheating is bad and will end badly, there is no harem here.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes