repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Wow! wow! wow! Already speaking about pregnancy :oops:, haha. And about our lovely Selina, I see there is still a bit of AL syndrome around :LOL:.

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What percent do you think this game is at near completion?
Its pretty close probably, i'd say at least over half way done.

Well, that's a tough question. But when I started this game, I was planning to make about 12-13 updates. I don't want to drag out the story, but I don't want to make the story rash either. So if nothing changes, I will stick to my original plan.
I don't want to make spoilers or mislead you, so I'll tell you this. There will be no "heavy" content in the game, and it will try to stay in the same mood as it is now.

That was the 8th update. And as I said earlier, I can't say exactly how many of them there will be.
8th update was in July, which I assume was .4

So, at 10 updates in as of now. I think its fairly safe to assume that it will be more than 12-13 updates. I don't think you can complete all the paths in just 2-3 updates, most of them are just getting started.

234sf

Nov 10, 2019
Around halfway? not bad I'll give it a try then, not really into trying games that are like 5% done then wait 3 years for it lol

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
There's plenty of content to be satisfied with while there's still a lot more to look forward to. The gallery is pretty huge at this point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm curious if Penny (Lisa's roommate) will get some love in the future?
Probably not, she's never been mentioned as having anything coming up and we're at the point now where relationships are getting cemented in and the halfway mark so it's not likely he'll want to branch things more than they already are.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Probably not, she's never been mentioned as having anything coming up and we're at the point now where relationships are getting cemented in and the halfway mark so it's not likely he'll want to branch things more than they already are.
What about that blonde barista Marie?

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have no idea about her. At one point some of us thought she was going to be in a few cheat events on Lisa's path but then she kinda vanished.

Somehow don't think she's coming back.

I think the focus is more on the branches already started with the main characters and the girls on the main paths to tempt the MC away from them.

P.S. Oh, a wild Jetsy appears and does it for me.

Reactions: Floga and MrJet
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes