Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
It isn't personal. They devote a lot of their time into creating these monthly updates. The updates keep getting bigger & better, so the least you can do is donate or be patient and stop complaining.
As I wrote here, I did till today.
The development of games is getting more expensive too, yet you still expect to pay the same price as 20 years ago (most people even moan when they have to chill out more than 40€/$/£). As I also wrote in that post, it's the way he did it not that he did it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is it! Smother them in pain and suffering! burn it with gasoline! snuff out that bad baaaAAaaad habit! We need cool minty breath to snuggle all her cherries!
Hopes and Dreams
I am fire gasoline,
Come pour yourself all over me
We'll let this place go down in flames only one more time

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Chin up and smell the roses!!! Be the star gazer you started this whole endeavor as!
Chill! Have a cold one! Be the dandy k now it all when it comes to YOUR GAME!!!!!
Ingage .. tell us the stories you wasted on the editing room that we never got to see!
Tell us your hopes and aspirations! Tell us why this or that babe is awesome and the fun you had
molding her EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY, EVERy CURVE, EVERy MOIST HONEY DIPPED BUM, EVERY
BABYB BUTTER BOSOM, EVERY SLICK AND CANDY FOLD, EVERY BUBBALICiOUS MOUTH!

bE THE pROMETHEUS WE NEVER HAD ON THIS FORUM! You owe it to your babes to be this proud!

I'm not very good at this whole thing
You owe it to yourself and to your game to be the star! Rock! You star, You!!

Game oN!

• Haha
Reactions: Enyos and Gods

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
Chin up and smell the roses!!! Be the star gazer you started this whole endeavor as!
Chill! Have a cold one! Be the dandy k now it all when it comes to YOUR GAME!!!!!
Ingage .. tell us the stories you wasted on the editing room that we never got to see!
Tell us your hopes and aspirations! Tell us why this or that babe is awesome and the fun you had
molding her EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY, EVERy CURVE, EVERy MOIST HONEY DIPPED BUM, EVERY
BABYB BUTTER BOSOM, EVERY SLICK AND CANDY FOLD, EVERY BUBBALICiOUS MOUTH!

bE THE pROMETHEUS WE NEVER HAD ON THIS FORUM! You owe it to your babes to be this proud!

You owe it to yourself and to your game to be the star! Rock! You star, You!!

Game oN!
I want whatever you are smoking right now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ohhh they already smelled the thick milk honey cotton cane juices of our fornication!
They are turning in in spoades! Hordes of unquenched drippin bombshells
waiting 4 the ROCK of their lives!

Game oN!

Reactions: Gods and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The same way he respects the vast majority of his audience by building a paywall?
Have you been reading any of his posts? But this should be a question for the $1 guys if they are happy with the choice or not.
Because some people will want to get development news and new previews, and when the release happens, they can go to 5$ Tier, get an update, and go back to 1$ Tier.
There are plenty of options here it's more of a choice for people some will keep paying some won't.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's just greed.

When developers get too big, they do this more often than not. He's already getting over $2000 in Patreon a month now, and now he expect people to pay the same price for an update (either every month or once he releases) that you would pay to buy a full game on Steam, around $20 to $40 dollars and some people on here have had the gall to say that this is reasonable. That's just bullshit.

He had no problem using this forum and people leaking the game to build up his patreon count, but now that it's big enough he has the audacity to build a paywall and ask people not to leak it here, then tell the people who were still willing to put even 1 or 5 dollars in a month that they aren't good enough and should wait forever to see a return.
Wow, just wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I never asked anybody to pay $20 or $40, it's their personal willingness to support me as a free developer. And without these people, I couldn't have done anything, which is why I'm very grateful to them. But the thing is that the whole game is not cost $ 20 or $ 40, but only $5 (even though 6 days after the main release). And this is a year and a half of my hard work, and more than 5-6 hours of content. Not to mention the fact that I still have a public version that is only one update behind the main one.

As for the fact that I asked not to put a new version in the public access, I ask my Patrons about it every time. And I don't see anything wrong with that. This is a simple wish, from a developer who has spent 2-3 months creating a new version. After all, I know that the new update will be leaked into public access, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have never complained about it, I have never banned or threatened anyone.

As for this forum, I have always treated it very positively. It's a very friendly community that shares its opinion, whatever it may be. Without this forum, I would hardly be able to achieve what I have now, and I am very grateful for it. I'm sure many of my current Patrons have come to me from here, and that's great. Besides, I've always tried to listen to the criticism that I've met here.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion, and with this message, I tried to express mine.

Feb 12, 2018
Wow, just wow. I don't even know what to say to that. I never asked anybody to pay $20 or $40, it's their personal willingness to support me as a free developer. And without these people, I couldn't have done anything, which is why I'm very grateful to them. But the thing is that the whole game is not cost $ 20 or $ 40, but only $5 (even though 6 days after the main release). And this is a year and a half of my hard work, and more than 5-6 hours of content. Not to mention the fact that I still have a public version that is only one update behind the main one.

As for the fact that I asked not to put a new version in the public access, I ask my Patrons about it every time. And I don't see anything wrong with that. This is a simple wish, from a developer who has spent 2-3 months creating a new version. After all, I know that the new update will be leaked into public access, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have never complained about it, I have never banned or threatened anyone.

As for this forum, I have always treated it very positively. It's a very friendly community that shares its opinion, whatever it may be. Without this forum, I would hardly be able to achieve what I have now, and I am very grateful for it. I'm sure many of my current Patrons have come to me from here, and that's great. Besides, I've always tried to listen to the criticism that I've met here.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion, and with this message, I tried to express mine.
As much as I would love to play the update, I respect your decision to not release the game for free right way. I don't pay any money for your game so it wouldn't be fair for me to complain about something so small.

Nov 27, 2017

Cheap people will be cheap people. I wouldn't worry about it. It's called being entitled, because let's face it. This entire forum is spoilt with free games that are normally paid for. You made it and you need to support it and the difference in release is only what, a week?

Plus, this is easily one of the best, if not the very best game out there. You deserve every single donation and more. So, just take my money and keep on cracking! ;) - Oh and I'd like more Lisa scenes too while you're at it too, because she's best girl! But don't you dare neglect any of the others too! My MC wants them all! *Hint hint. Hint hint.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's just greed.

When developers get too big, they do this more often than not. He's already getting over $2000 in Patreon a month now, and now he expect people to pay the same price for an update (either every month or once he releases) that you would pay to buy a full game on Steam, around $20 to $40 dollars and some people on here have had the gall to say that this is reasonable. That's just bullshit.

He had no problem using this forum and people leaking the game to build up his patreon count, but now that it's big enough he has the audacity to build a paywall and ask people not to leak it here, then tell the people who were still willing to put even 1 or 5 dollars in a month that they aren't good enough and should wait forever to see a return.
Reading this reminded me of that time I went to Glastonbury and walked past the porta toilets.

They were full of shit too.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
After all, I know that the new update will be leaked into public access, and there's nothing I can do about it. I have never complained about it, I have never banned or threatened anyone.
Then why ask that makes no fucking sense at all also if i'm your 1$ patreon you really think i'm gonna jump to the 5$ tier to get the game when the game it's leaked here a lot faster than i would receive it if i was a 5$ patreon, what you really think someone is waiting the date when you unlock the link according to their patron tier and not gonna download the game from here a lot faster, i don't wanna say is greed but is just plain stupidity...

Deitar

Oct 25, 2018
First of all sorry for my bad english :rolleyes:

This is my first post now and have to say i unterstand the dev. I realy like this game and i realy locked forward to this update but shooting at the dev that makes me sick. I mean we can get this games for free hear and there are people who "payed for the game". U have to remember that without the support we will get nothing. If i habe the Money i would like to support all the devs.
The main thing i want to say is look at the patreon not as a way to buy something. this patreon thing is more like charity for the devs. if you like something than u want to support it and in return u get the new update earlier or what ever.

*WTF it is so hard to write something in english (or something that looks like it :D) on a german Smartphone.

Mr.JAM

Nov 17, 2017
According to Graphtreon, indeed the dev got extra 20% of money because payment per patron increased. I understand that there should be some bonus payment after the real achievement. Aren't we all get incentives?

4.20 star(s) 236 Votes