TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Nice update, but there was decidedly not enough Jane content in it.
I can't wait until she gets her baby bump. My mc has been breeding her like he wants triplets. :love:
Picturing Lisa walking in on MC shagging Penny
First she lets you bang Jade so it's only natural she let's you bang her other friends too. I'm just annoyed he auto pulled out instead of creampie like Lisa.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
This game definetely misses gameplay , point system or smthing to interact. Not memorable update except texting with Rosa and future date with Catherine.

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
How do i get the first 2 scenes from this update? Cause for me it jumps straight to lisa in the bedroom near the pc fuck.Its cause of my in game choices i cant have them?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Mr Jet I really enjoyed the new update. Thank you so much dev. With all due respect regards to fellow members i wanted to give my opinion. I think dev should make more scenes with MC and Julia. I know many people will come at me saying that i am into incest and it's disgusting and i totally respect that. It's just that she's been some of the very intriguing character and her model is just too damn good to waste. We will never get to see that model in any other game. And if carelessly speaking its just a game. I know it's selfish from my side and i certainly don't want to push dev into doing something he never planned in his draft but if there is even a little possibility not to mention the multiple teasings dev please do it. Or atleast if you want to you can make a seperate route/path so that other people don't get pissed off and can ignore the path. In the end it's just an opinion from a fellow fan of the game and i am grateful that i can actually make my opinions reach this community and the dev. Looking forward to next updates and Thank You dev for making one of the best games right now.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Mr Jet I really enjoyed the new update. Thank you so much dev. With all due respect regards to fellow members i wanted to give my opinion. I think dev should make more scenes with MC and Julia. I know many people will come at me saying that i am into incest and it's disgusting and i totally respect that. It's just that she's been some of the very intriguing character and her model is just too damn good to waste. We will never get to see that model in any other game. And if carelessly speaking its just a game. I know it's selfish from my side and i certainly don't want to push dev into doing something he never planned in his draft but if there is even a little possibility not to mention the multiple teasings dev please do it. Or atleast if you want to you can make a seperate route/path so that other people don't get pissed off and can ignore the path. In the end it's just an opinion from a fellow fan of the game and i am grateful that i can actually make my opinions reach this community and the dev. Looking forward to next updates and Thank You dev for making one of the best games right now.
Yeah, she's great and really hot, but I think Mr.Jet should make scenes with Julia and her own relationships, just like we have seen Jacob or Nicole side content. Not everything must revolve around the MC's dick.

Reactions: p22 and Trojaner

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
It's just an opinion as i said seperate path is a possibility also her having her own relationship will probably piss off more people than choosing or ignoring an seperate path for sure. In the end just for greater good.
Yeah, she's great and really hot, but I think Mr.Jet should make scenes with Julia and her own relationships, just like we have seen Jacob or Nicole side content. Not everything must revolve around the MC's dick.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
It's just an opinion as i said seperate path is a possibility also her having her own relationship will probably piss off more people than choosing or ignoring an seperate path for sure. In the end just for greater good.
you hit that delete button on that reply quick huh :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Game Bond

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
weird reason since she was chronologically the 3rd LI to get introduced in the game.
Well, I think it makes sense. Notice how some players have complained about this update because their favorite LI doesn't have enough content or because the update seemed short.
It is not a short update if you play each route and see how many scenes and animations there are.
So in the end you have to cut content somewhere.

• Love

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Y
Well, I think it makes sense. Notice how some players have complained about this update because their favorite LI doesn't have enough content or because the update seemed short.
It is not a short update if you play each route and see how many scenes and animations there are.
So in the end you have to cut content somewhere.
Yeah there was also a date with Jane scene that i missed out. Its indeed not a short update as people are assuming it to be...

Reactions: Ragnar

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Solid update. Definitely on my top 3 list of games I look for every month.

This thread is going to explode into an ocean of harem obsessed "you ruined my game path" tears when Anna ends up smoking some lying/cheating fools for a premature ending ;)

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Yes, it is true that we have to have multiple saves to enjoye the full experience. Moreover, with such a cast there is no other, maybe a manwhore one, but we all know it will bite us in the ass.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Solid update. Definitely on my top 3 list of games I look for every month.

This thread is going to explode into an ocean of harem obsessed "you ruined my game path" tears when Anna ends up smoking some lying/cheating fools for a premature ending ;)
ngl i did NOT expect her to pull out a gun

• Haha
4.20 star(s) 233 Votes