sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I wonder what the purpose of these "cheat points" is. So far it seems like there is nothing using them. I also wonder why they only apply to Lisa. You don't get cheat points for fucking around despite having told Jane, Selina and Anna that you're serious? Strange. I guess for the time being we simply fuck everyone.

Too bad we can't fuck Nicole yet. She's very sexy.

KingFap

Jul 16, 2019
I guess the same was done with Laura and Jessica? (girls at the club) Unless I missed them on some path, then again I didnt make them kiss for a drink so maybe thats why.
Mr Jet didn't say anything about Laura and Jessica (or i did not noticed) but yes, he may have removed them too.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
It gets quite cringy seeing MC being retarded and incapable of giving Jane space. It feels weird.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Okay this happened to me a second time. I open up the game and all of my scenes in the gallery are blocked, yet all of the scenes I unlocked. I think is has something to do with the game thinking that I did not play it because my options reset to default to a window mode and my seen text is marked as unseen, so I can't skip through text. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
A hot redhead, who comes onto me and escalates the situation rapidly, and who works at a hospital? I'm having some Nam flashbacks to Acting Lessons and really don't like it. Hell I've been nervous about redheads since I played that game and got fucked by the ending.

On a further note having paths locked in so early is a real buzzkill.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Two questions:
1. All the sex scenes have a thumbnail in the gallery? Even the ones that I haven't seen yet?
2. I didn't see the lesbian kiss at the pool the first time I played (because of the route I chose):
become a rockstar.png
There are more lesbian scenes between them without the male character besides the other lesbian kiss that night?

mono1

Apr 14, 2019
I strongly doubt that these days updates of some famous games worth their patrons' monthly pay, but this game never disappoints me with volume, release term, quality. I really appreciate it. great job

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
They are in the files in the game folder, you likely need to use unrenpy to extract them.

Once extracted look for the in the game\images folder
:FacePalm: Um, nope...
here is an example
...\BecomeARockStar-0.55-pc-crunched\game\saves

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Last update was disappointing. Nothing I wouldn't already see in the game before. It consisted of just two boring scenes in my playthrough and both of them as vanilla as they get. No kinks or excitements in them. Like with Jane. Oh, there may be at least some sweaty sauna fun... No. Well, at least some pool sex... no. Just a freaking regular fucking on a masage table... Scene with.. that "boss girl" was even more plain and boring.

Story didn't move much either. Actually it didn't move at all.

More animations doesn't mean better update.

4.20 star(s) 233 Votes