P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'd say she will be feeling left out just as it sounds with this new update I guess it depends how much Lisa is okay with that whole situation with Jade.
One can only hope she's happy with it - as Jade is otherwise unobtainable without Liza. :D

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
Finally Nicole is going to have some action, that is going to be good but it would be much better if she had lesbian sex with Julia that will be awesome ,Why Jade why Jade again??? IMO she already fulfilled its role with the previous update and regarding Emma, well, bad girls also deserve attention

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Another preview with a Nicole screenshot? I'm definitely going to enjoy this update! (or be disappointed...)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Selina>Emma>Nicole my favorite girls, this order mostly bc Selina feels the most fully fleshed out/ detailed character, if we get more info/backstory on Emma & Nicole who TF knows how I'll choose favorites >;D

Emma sexy AF, mysterious, lusty & enough class to keep me interested

Nicole just hits the feels with her looks, those eyes, it's not really even all her tho, sorry to shout out to another game but Nicole looks so dam similar to WVM's Bailey that I cant help but be infatuated !

Selina is a fucking machine (pun fully intended) with a perfect balance of Lusthaze inducing sexiness & elegance, in the words of Luda, " A lady in the streets but a freak in the bed " >;D

Great job & keep up the amazing work !

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
That got me interested. What game is WVM?
Okay found it on the Trending forum, will check it out.
It's very lighthearted & there's TONS of hot ladies with varied personalities & body types, Bailey from WVM has an occult group following & I happily admit I'm part of. she even has an Adorable hairstyle very similar to Nicole's, hope you enjoy it >;D

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Man my only problem with this is its not harem, in the end we're probably gonna have to choose. But all the girls are fucking hot I want them all! Still, this is a 10/10 for me even if it's still WIP.
Agree'd ^ would Love a harem path But game is amazing either way, we can always hope >;D

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
We all say read two posts above yours
Maybe it's time we had a big banner post at the top & bottom of each forum page stating whether a game is live or not - irrespective of the thread being marked as "on hold" or "abandoned". Getting annoyed with posters who can't be bothered to or won't look through a few of pages of posts :mad:

Rant over :D

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Maybe it's time we had a big banner post at the top & bottom of each forum page stating whether a game is live or not - irrespective of the thread being marked as "on hold" or "abandoned". Getting annoyed with posters who can't be bothered to or won't look through a few of pages of posts :mad:

Rant over :D
Just in case this wasn't sarcasm, those tags already exist and can be seen on the game's banner (as you can see 'ren'py' and 'VN'), and there's also a 'completed' one. So if you don't see them that's because the game is alive and still a work in progress. And if you can't spend a single minute reading the last posts (I'm not talking about a couple of pages, but just a couple of posts) then you can expect someone coming and politely telling you to do so

Reactions: P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Just in case this wasn't sarcasm, those tags already exist and can be seen on the game's banner (as you can see 'ren'py' and 'VN'), and there's also a 'completed' one. So if you don't see them that's because the game is alive and still a work in progress. And if you can't spend a single minute reading the last posts (I'm not talking about a couple of pages, but just a couple of posts) then you can expect someone coming and politely telling you to do so
Apologies - wasn't reacting to your reply - more like following it up :). So yeah - it was sarcasm, directed to the poster you were responding to and other such posters. My bad - should have replied to the original to avoid the confusion.

Seen so many posts like that in games I follow recently - whether they're delayed or have longer Dev cycles. Annoying when there have already been a number of posts giving progress.

Reactions: moskyx
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes