RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Speaking of Emma made me remember about John's father. I decided to accept his peace offering in the newest update but i have to say now i am wondering if he was being truthfull or just using his disease as a excuse to try controling his son once again. :unsure:

yctracon

Sep 22, 2019
I just played this game, and I gotta say it looks fricking beautiful.

So far I played through twice, in one the playthroughs MC is a legend.

I'm sitting here sweatting wondering when it'll all crash and burn having 4 serious relationships at the same time while sleeping with a couple of chicks on the side.

Meanwhile MC? Cool as a cucumber. Completly relaxed, not worried, having fun.
At some point I'm pretty sure he invited one of his girlfriends to see him play with his band, where he'd perform with his other girlfriend. What a champ!

But actually I'd be very surprised if that worked out well in the long run^^ luckily I'm more invested in my other playthrough.

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
Speaking of Emma made me remember about John's father. I decided to accept his peace offering in the newest update but i have to say now i am wondering if he was being truthfull or just using his disease as a excuse to try controling his son once again. :unsure:
i told him to go fuck himself

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Idk man, me & my girls agree to disagree >;D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I Need these 2 girls to have a duo path, their personalities would mesh well I believe, I call them #TeamDoubleTrouble >;D
Emma the Queen :love:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i accepted the dad's peace offering cause worse things worse were back to where we started but best case scenario he helps us with something in the future

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
i accepted the dad's peace offering cause worse things worse were back to where we started but best case scenario he helps us with something in the future
Yeah. It would be nice if his change was genuine but i am starting to have my doubts after all he (father) was capable of doing a lot of shit. :unsure:

fab_stand

Sep 2, 2018
Traducción al Español - v0.55

Como siempre, hay que descargar este archivo, extraer la carpeta 'game' y pegarla en la que tengáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todos los archivos cuando os pregunte.

---

Spanish Translation - v0.55

As always, download this patch, extract the 'game' folder and copypaste it wherever you have installed the game, replacing all when asked.
Hi, I trying to translate the game in Italian and I'm doing it with the help of your work. So, I'd like to know, if I translate every file (.rpy) like you did, will it work? Have I to do something more?"

Reactions: moskyx
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes