moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Hi, I trying to translate the game in Italian and I'm doing it with the help of your work. So, I'd like to know, if I translate every file (.rpy) like you did, will it work? Have I to do something more?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll PM you. Thanks for your interest!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
CURRENT PROGRESS
Become a Rock Star 0.6 - 80%
if you are already taking a role of "game progress notifier" here (nevermind it is a free/unlocked and visible to all, yet it is more convenient if someone else do those few clicks...), why dont you try and add some line of yours such as "voila, guys, here we are in the 80-s now, the millennial gen..erhm..bug is not that far now", or something, just to spice things a bit more. :BootyTime:

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Hey, guys! I'll try to keep it short this time. A few days ago I finished rendering the main scenes, and focused entirely on the dialogues. As usual for the first few days, when I switch from graphics part to scripting one, I work a little slower than I expect. But over time, I get more and more invested in a new task and the work goes faster. By my estimate prediction, the update will include somewhere around 680-700 renders and 45-50 animations. I'm still trying to make the release in April, but if I miss it, it will be a very early May.

By the way, I often see a complaint about the appearance of MC. The fact is that I understand that his appearance is very... eh... controversial. But you should understand that when I just started making this game, I barely understood what I was doing. At that time, there were very few quality male models, and I didn't know how to customise it by myself. In addition, I wanted to make MC more unique, but those models that were available to me usually was used by other games. And that's why I stopped at this protagonist's appearance. One thing for sure, if I started making BARS now, MC would look completely different.

Okay, that's all for today. Thank you for support and stay safe.

MrJet

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019

Hey, guys! I'll try to keep it short this time. A few days ago I finished rendering the main scenes, and focused entirely on the dialogues. As usual for the first few days, when I switch from graphics part to scripting one, I work a little slower than I expect. But over time, I get more and more invested in a new task and the work goes faster. By my estimate prediction, the update will include somewhere around 680-700 renders and 45-50 animations. I'm still trying to make the release in April, but if I miss it, it will be a very early May.

By the way, I often see a complaint about the appearance of MC. The fact is that I understand that his appearance is very... eh... controversial. But you should understand that when I just started making this game, I barely understood what I was doing. At that time, there were very few quality male models, and I didn't know how to customise it by myself. In addition, I wanted to make MC more unique, but those models that were available to me usually was used by other games. And that's why I stopped at this protagonist's appearance. One thing for sure, if I started making BARS now, MC would look completely different.

Okay, that's all for today. Thank you for support and stay safe.

MrJet
Yet again he gives us Miss Unobtainable in Julia ;). Do you think he's been reading the posts here and is poking fun?

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
if you are already taking a role of "game progress notifier" here (nevermind it is a free/unlocked and visible to all, yet it is more convenient if someone else do those few clicks...), why dont you try and add some line of yours such as "voila, guys, here we are in the 80-s now, the millennial gen..erhm..bug is not that far now", or something, just to spice things a bit more. :BootyTime:
I think the simple is the better , those line already enough ..
And about " role of game progress notifier
or spice thing " there is someone before me that did this thing ..
jamdan or Mormont ? if im not mistake

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think the simple is the better , those line already enough ..
And about " role of game progress notifier
or spice thing " there is someone before me that did this thing ..
jamdan or Mormont ? if im not mistake
I've posted it now and again when I've remembered :LOL: and usually pointed out to others that it's free to see on the devs patreon I think F95 should have some sort of tracker on the 1st page.

Reactions: Renpy gamers

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Yet again he gives us Miss Unobtainable in Julia ;). Do you think he's been reading the posts here and is poking fun?
Oh......Julia :cry: It's like she's the math teacher and she's waiting for me...I mean the MC but I'm grounded by my parents and I can't leave my room

11father05.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai and P4cc3r5

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Wait a minute, how is the MC's appearance 'controversial'?
I don't mind that the MC isn't a Greek Adonis, but some folks complain about his appearance:

To be honest the MC is a ugly dude...
Only the MC who is looks ugly, all of the other male characters looks better than the MC, IMO.
This game would be really a good game, probably in top 10 IF .. 1- the MC wouldn't be so ugly
I hate to say it but the MC completely ruins this game for me. I just can't stand looking at him for some reason
few other games has the exact same male model and he looks great (Bad Teacher & False Hero) but in this one, idk what Mr.Jet was thinking, the body is great(y) but his face with that duck lips is UGLY AF

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
Funny how everybody complains about how ugly MC is but they wanna bang his hot sister. It's almost like they're not related... I'm onto you, MrJet.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes