Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone happen to know a way to disable the accessibility menu in Renpy, btw? I appreciate the ability to name saves, but it pops up every time I press "a" with an active text entry field open.
Haven't had that problem myself, but this thread discusses how to disable the accessibility menu by modifying the keymap script.

Reactions: Badgerlad

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
well i mean to be fair i don't think it's cause he dosen't have a super model look like it most games, i think it's just cause he's actually ugly af

Nikko_

May 31, 2017
haha YES, that's it :LOL:
the lips, the nose, OMG :sick:, end the girls just drop their panties like he is an Armani model :ROFLMAO:
That´s the case for most games here. That´s just the nature of these genre of games. The MC look is neither bad nor good.
Far more important is that he does not look like an effing kid, a deformed oldman or a mannequin. That is a huge plus, better than at least 90% of what you´ll find. And not that I care, but he also has a particular non-generic look, that should be a + for some.
Yall have to be complaining for the sake of complaining...or I guess it could be that I preffer to believe that yall dont really think that those kids, deformed olmen, and manequin-face MC are better.

Dec 26, 2018
Okay so compromise position on the Julia thing. Have a scene with Julia, make it the roughest, filthiest, most debauched scene in the whole game, maybe beneath the whole prim executive look shes looking for someone to wreck her, but the catch is that the scene isn't with the main character. You can't complain that it's NTR because you can't have sex with your sister, so you can't say she's "one of his." If that's a deal breaker for you then I don't know what to tell you except...

It's not that kind of game so get over it!

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss and p22

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Okay so compromise position on the Julia thing. Have a scene with Julia, make it the roughest, filthiest, most debauched scene in the whole game, maybe beneath the whole prim executive look shes looking for someone to wreck her, but the catch is that the scene isn't with the main character. You can't complain that it's NTR because you can't have sex with your sister, so you can't say she's "one of his." If that's a deal breaker for you then I don't know what to tell you except...

The dev said that she wont have ANY sex scenes with ANY guy because people would complain and cry that it's NTR even though shes not a love interest.

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
The only way to have a proper Julia scene is for the MC to have filthy anal sex with her. Throat-gagging. Spanking. Choking. Just the most degrading sex you can imagine two siblings could ever have.

But then the MC wakes up from a dream and realizes his diabolical father implanted the thought into him with a mind-bending controlling device that gives people disgusting thoughts.

At that point, the MC has to destroy his father's machine. It proves impervious to any conventional means but can be destroyed by soundwaves. Thus, he becomes a true rock star and his rock band rocks out, using the power of heavy metal to bring about his father's destruction and as well as his plans to take over the planet.

The MC later celebrates in a wild party. MC and Julia talk about what happened and both agree it was the most vile, disgusting thing their father could have ever done. Thankfully, it never happened but boy did it feel real. No incest occurs but MrJet is forced to animate such a lascivious, degrading act that nobody should be proud to view. It makes the MC a true hero for being so disgusted and it makes the father a true villain rivaling Thanos.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Jet said he is trying to release the update for this month... If not will be released first week of May

Renonymous

Jul 17, 2018
The MC's face always reminded me of Matthew Bellamy or Billie Joe Armstrong (the lead singers of Muse and Green Day, respectively), which I thought was fitting considering he's in a rock band. MC may not have the fame yet, but it doesn't break my immersion to imagine a guy with abundant talent and confidence getting laid out of his league.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019

Why do I have a sister in this game if I can't fuck her? Seems like the dev was asking to be bothered about incest shouldn't have added a the sister to save himself the grief.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes