alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
To me, although the sister Julia is attractive, she's the least so of all girls in the game. But since I know the dev doesn't want to make her a love interest, I really want to have her as a love interest :)

• Haha
Reactions: youngethan

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
moreover, the sister is an ultimate tease there and one of the hottest girls around...damn you, dev (once again) :p
He can't do incest! Patreon would ban him and he would lose his business.. See what happened to DMD (among others).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He can't do incest! Patreon would ban him and he would lose his business.. See what happened to DMD (among others).
and he said it a thousand times already that Become a Rockstar will be no incest game.

so why the constantly questions about incest in this game every now and then??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The dev said that she wont have ANY sex scenes with ANY guy because people would complain and cry that it's NTR even though shes not a love interest.
Not with a guy, ok but .. what about a girl? At least some lesbian scenes with that sexy sister.. Would they still cry NTR?

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
and he said it a thousand times already that Become a Rockstar will be no incest game.

so why the constantly questions about incest in this game every now and then??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It's a forum alright discussions tend to happen. No one is requesting for it just having their opinions and discussions about it specially considering the teasing we've been getting so instead of contradicting it and making it look like as if people are 'whining' just let it be a casual conversation filled with puns and jokes.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
It's a forum alright discussions tend to happen. No one is requesting for it just having their opinions and discussions about it specially considering the teasing we've been getting so instead of contradicting it and making it look like as if people are 'whining' just let it be a casual conversation filled with puns and jokes.
i know that but neverless there are countless questions about incest content in this threat and they are no puns and jokes it is in every non incest game the same not only here.

Reactions: Ragnar

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm generally more tolerant of girls together, as long as its in their spare time rather than dropping me for each other.
Universal reality aside, I don't particularly want to see other guys getting it on.
The bit that really gets me about "ntr routes" in a lot of these games is that if you pursue her, you might get a bit of groping but if you go ntr, the other guy gets full on...

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I'm generally more tolerant of girls together, as long as its in their spare time rather than dropping me for each other.
Universal reality aside, I don't particularly want to see other guys getting it on.
The bit that really gets me about "ntr routes" in a lot of these games is that if you pursue her, you might get a bit of groping but if you go ntr, the other guy gets full on...
That's the japanese understanding of this.. what they call NTR. But we are in the west , we have other names and other forms of that kind of things like "open relationship", "swinging" and so on.. You and your girl have strong feelings for each other but you allow each other to also have FUN with other sex partners.. I prefer that to any kind of Japan NTR coz that's FAIR and as such it's something i could deal with , if it is consented by both and enjoyed by both as "just sex" and noone "steals" your girl or .. you from her. It's just for fun.. But I agree that's a VERY MATURE form of love and of.. entertainment. Young people would not even allow themselves to think abut it lol. It would be against their primary strong possession drive.. But just imagine that you and your real love are married already since.. 5-10 years.. That would be a time when you could get such ideas in your mind :) That's also the reason why most swingers are over 30 years old.. very few in their 20' and i would say.. no teenagers :)
But NO, not "NTR" in the japanese manga-hentai way:) That's something that I totally exclude from my dreams or wishes.

Last edited:

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
The dev said that she wont have ANY sex scenes with ANY guy because people would complain and cry that it's NTR even though shes not a love interest.
:cry:
If that happens (0.fewmorezero1% possibility in next 14000605 futures i saw) there will be nuclear holocaust, as some historians said "some of the great battles fought over woman" so
Be warned, be very much warned

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes