Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well technically that's two sides one for MC rooting for Julia and another where some other guy roots for Julia . So I think both the sides should be buried and the attention should be focused on other characters. I am gonna be honest as much as I would like to see Julia with MC I wouldn't wanna see her with someone else. It's better both of these possibilities don't happen(BASED ON OPINIONS). The game should go with the draft that Dev has planned and the opinions here should not shape the future of the game. Also I've seen people who bring this up but I am just as pissed off from the people who make big deal out of these by criticising them because many of the members here are just simply throwing puns at the Dev for the teasings with Julia and there's certainly nothing wrong with that. So both of the sides stop trying to create a Civil War and just try to do a simple thing when you disagree with something 'ignore'.
As I understand it MrJet has always said that there would be no incest in this game. Some of us have talked about the possibility of seeing Julia with other characters. She is not an LI so it would not be NTR, but I think MrJet said that there would be no such content to avoid controversy.
Avoid controversy with whom?

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
As I understand it MrJet has always said that there would be no incest in this game. Some of us have talked about the possibility of seeing Julia with other characters. She is not an LI so it would not be NTR, but I think MrJet said that there would be no such content to avoid controversy.
Avoid controversy with whom?
Honestly it's a fact that there are things that you may agree with or don't find it offending but it isn't okay with other people. Thing is I can easily see if someone bangs that character that feeling of NTR will indeed come up in many of the players and I also kinda feel that way... Talking about incest I am pretty sure people see it as just a game cause honestly it's pretty disgusting(in my opinion) to see it that way in real life. Regardless of whatever hassle is going on I think for the greater good of the playerbase both the ideas should be dropped, I am okay with puns and jokes but not with convincing the Dev. It's his game the game will go by the way he wants if someone else will get scenes with her they will by the demand of Dev's script itself if MC will get Julia in future he will by the Dev's script. It's that simple.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I never understood the need in these VN types of games to be so player centric.

Players will be offended because some other NPC can be in relation with some girl they are not romantically involved.
What a disaster. :rolleyes:
You are playing the game by the perspective of the MC not by the perspective of NPCs . It's pretty obvious that the attention towards other characters will be based by the actions of MCs itself. It's not a goddamn dating simulator or sims. So I can also say that seeing other characters getting banged by someone else just to satisfy your thirst for that model is unnecessary and the term you used 'disaster' is kind of an overstatement, don't you think? You are not the judge of the story and you can't judge the feelings of other players. As much as people consider incest sensitive NTR is indeed also sensitive. For the sake of narration let them have their own life and do what they want but do you really want to see her getting banged by another person?
I am gonna say this again if the game in future brings any of these scenes I'll be okay with it but the rivalry here is just straight up stubborn as hell.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Honestly it's a fact that there are things that you may agree with or don't find it offending but it isn't okay with other people. Thing is I can easily see if someone bangs that character that feeling of NTR will indeed come up in many of the players and I also kinda feel that way... Talking about incest I am pretty sure people see it as just a game cause honestly it's pretty disgusting(in my opinion) to see it that way in real life. Regardless of whatever hassle is going on I think for the greater good of the playerbase both the ideas should be dropped, I am okay with puns and jokes but not with convincing the Dev. It's his game the game will go by the way he wants if someone else will get scenes with her they will by the demand of Dev's script itself if MC will get Julia in future he will by the Dev's script. It's that simple.
I am not going to pressure a creator to make his game fit my preferences. I believe that a creator should be free to create his work as he wants or as he originally conceived it. It really bothers me when they are forced to modify their work by complaints from some, which I have already seen happen in some games here.
For me that is a form of censorship, and I am tired of seeing how mainstream games are increasingly self-censored for fear of complaints from the loudest. But that's another story.
So if Julia turns to be the wine aunt of BARS so be it ;)

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
I am not going to pressure a creator to make his game fit my preferences. I believe that a creator should be free to create his work as he wants or as he originally conceived it. It really bothers me when they are forced to modify their work by complaints from some, which I have already seen happen in some games here.
For me that is a form of censorship, and I am tired of seeing how mainstream games are increasingly self-censored for fear of complaints from the loudest. But that's another story.
So if Julia turns to be the wine aunt of BARS so be it ;)
Never said anything about pressuring him I adore the developers who go by the script they made instead by the opinions of other people's that's it. That's my point . If you haven't read my whole reply then you probably didn't saw that sentence but okay.. the thing is people with their own sides come up with so irrelevant points and just express their feelings as facts instead.. It's even worse than DC Vs Marvel toxic fanbase.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Now, now, dont be such narrow-minded, this case is far more complex than simple incest/non-incest thing.
For example, I would be perfectly fine if mc dont fucks any of the girls (he is one ugly motherfucker after all, so his only lust/fuck should be his mother, which could be his sister, hmmh:unsure::p), there are a plenty of other guys/girls to cover it for him, and do the hard fucking work.:p
Btw, the more important and terrifying is this recent discovery ( :illuminati: ) - MrJet is the devil himself!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you have Jacob scenes if you don't like the MC, I think nobody complained about that, strange :unsure:
Never said anything about pressuring him
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about how some people whine when they can't have the cake and eat it too, or in this case the MC's sister ass.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Well, you have Jacob scenes if you don't like the MC, I think nobody complained about that, strange :unsure:
Because Jacob is a great guy but the characters he banged weren't really fleshed out and doesn't often revolve around the MC narrating the major arc. Try reading manhwas you'll know the psychology behind aspects of NTR even around intended relation friendship.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because Jacob is a great guy but the characters he banged weren't really fleshed out and doesn't often revolve around the MC narrating the major arc. Try reading manhwas you'll know the psychology behind aspects of NTR even around friendship.
Julia is a great gal too, and a great sister on top of that, What's really the difference?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You are playing the game by the perspective of the MC not by the perspective of NPCs.
There are still scenes in the game outside of the perspective of the main protagonist. Like that sex scene that Jacob is having with fan girls.

As much as people consider incest sensitive NTR is indeed also sensitive.
There is no NTR, if player is no where in the scene. Plus main protagonist does not show any kind of "romantic" affect to his sister anyway.

And yes, the last thing I want is game protagonist to be creepy dude watching his sister having sex with other folks. But nobody is really asking for that. Nor would that fit the tone of the game.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about how some people whine when they can't have the cake and eat it too, or in this case the MC's sister ass.
Yeah same as I said before I am sick of people convincing the Dev and judging others by presenting there so called 'facts' not by the people who throw puns at Dev for teasing around. Even Mr Jet haha one of the post regarding the teasing.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
There are still scenes in the game outside of the perspective of the main protagonist. Like that sex scene that Jacob is having with fan girls.

There is no NTR, if player is no where in the scene. Plus main protagonist does not show any kind of "romantic" affect to his sister anyway.

And yes, the last thing I want is game protagonist to be creepy dude watching his sister having sex with other folks. But nobody is really asking for that. Nor would that fit the tone of the game.
Watching his sister or having his sister with an ugly guy...dude NTR doesn't really roll that way even a guy with good looks gets that character away can also be qualified as NTR.

Also talking about romance it's a game romantic relations doesn't end up like in one or two days it involves bonding and trust over time showing feelings and most importantly compassion towards each other in game can be done in seconds as of other characters by capturing their trust and asserting oneself.

Last edited:

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Julia is a great gal too, and a great sister on top of that, What's really the difference?
The difference will appear to you when you read the sentence that I just wrote after 'jacob is a great guy' if not then I can't convince you...

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Re-read p22 reply again, there won't be NTR even if Julia hava a gang bang, she isn't a love interest as Jacob's girls aren't either.
I've responded he was talking about romantic attention and I gave a pretty decent answer about that might wanna read it.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes