GordSinn

Jul 22, 2017
all i have to say is if there is so much people want incest in this game why not make a mod for it with Mr Jets permission

• Angry
Reactions: lockhear

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
You are playing the game by the perspective of the MC not by the perspective of NPCs . It's pretty obvious that the attention towards other characters will be based by the actions of MCs itself. It's not a goddamn dating simulator or sims. So I can also say that seeing other characters getting banged by someone else just to satisfy your thirst for that model is unnecessary and the term you used 'disaster' is kind of an overstatement, don't you think? You are not the judge of the story and you can't judge the feelings of other players. As much as people consider incest sensitive NTR is indeed also sensitive. For the sake of narration let them have their own life and do what they want but do you really want to see her getting banged by another person?
I am gonna say this again if the game in future brings any of these scenes I'll be okay with it but the rivalry here is just straight up stubborn as hell.
If the game dose bring these scenes we will have very hellish, gladiator like fights, on this thread.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
all i have to say is if there is so much people want incest in this game why not make a mod for it with Mr Jets permission
Because it's near impossible.

There are no scenes with the sister so someone would have to create those scenes on their own which would mean recreating the sisters model exactly.

Then they would need to change the entire story to fit that relationship in.

It would basically be making an entirely new game.

The sister has no scenes whatsoever. This isn't a game with the incest removed there is no incest whatsoever so it's not just a case of turning on a switch, it would need a lot .. a LOT .. of work.

Reactions: GordSinn

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Dating multiple people never had negative repercussions ever... Keep at it and enjoy all those pretty scenes!..
i beg to differ
having a harem is noice n a game that built in such a way but if u do it in a game that is not it will create some problems....but like i always say it noice as it last just try to not get caught otherwise it might hurts
slap.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it will eventually
I believe they were being sarcastic.

Does dating multiple people have any negative repercussions or will I get more scenes that way?
You'll certainly get more scenes but eventually it will go wrong.

It's not a harem game and none of the girls are into sharing except 2 and you get both of those together anyway.

You're fine for now but eventually you will get caught out and they will probably all leave you so keep a save handy to fall back on or you'll eventually get an update where you get dumped and have to start over.

Reactions: Repuci
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes