Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I love it when guys think they know what we want.

I am a woman ... I don't know what the we want, we're all backwards as fuck.

How the hell did you figure out what we wanted before we did?
Because, after I fixed certain personality defects and because of who I had become started seeing myself as someone worth being with(you know, becoming confident in myself) I started getting hit on a lot. Used to drive my wife batshit.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I love it when guys think they know what we want.

I am a woman ... I don't know what the we want, we're all backwards as fuck.

How the hell did you figure out what we wanted before we did?
Though, just to be clear, I'm not going to pretend that is universal. People are always different.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
People wanting a Julia scene is basically just another case of people desiring for things that are unlikely to happen. I don't really care either way as long as there's more Rosa scenes. Thicc Momma can get the D from Duckface MC 11/10. I mean, look at her!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm by no means a regular in this thread. I just wrote a single comment months ago and I only read every once in a while.
But every goddam time I come here there's always someone asking for some sisterly love in the very first page I check.
It's fucking amazing.

Oh, I forgot. Jane and Selina best girls!

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
I'm by no means a regular in this thread. I just wrote a single comment months ago and I only read every once in a while.
But every goddam time I come here there's always someone asking for some sisterly love in the very first page I check.
It's fucking amazing.

Oh, I forgot. Jane and Selina best girls!
People always crave for the forbidden fruit, not that I blame them coz look at Julia but MC already has enough mega babes in his harem that I honestly don't care about Julia content. Damn it, I need more Rosa content!

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes