Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah - wouldn't class Lisa & Jade as a harem though, just a triangle. Hoping for a bonus threesome with good friends Rosa & Catherine though.
Gotta agree.

I'd play that scene. A Rosa and Catherine 3some would be hot.

Also, i'd be willing to add Emma into Jade and Lisa 3way because I hate seeing her left out, I feel bad that she's all alone.

I'm doing purely because i'm a nice girl and don't like seeing anyone left out not because i'm a pervy tart that wants to see 3 hot young naked chicks getting it on ... nope, not me.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sounds like we need option (4) to start being asked for to raise the possibility:

(4) threesome with good friends Catherine & Rosa :love:

Petition started MrJet

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like we need option (4) to start being asked for to raise the possibility:

(4) threesome with good friends Catherine & Rosa :love:

Petition started MrJet
Problem there is we didn't know they were friends until the art gallery and only then if you do Selina's route.

Dev was sneaky and hid best threesome away.

I'm a Selina girl all the way, she my hunni and i'll ride that train all the way to the end .... but I needs me a three way with her mother and MC's boss.

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Problem there is we didn't know they were friends until the art gallery and only then if you do Selina's route.

I'm a Selina girl all the way, she my hunni and i'll ride that train all the way to the end .... but I needs me a three way with her mother and MC's boss.
I think Rosa is the best looking girl in the game but Selina is the sweetest. It's always the shy ones who can do the unexpected and look adorable doing it. Side MILF threesome and Selina ending would be for the best even if it's just a pipe dream.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Best threesome for me is with Jane and Lisa. Both are by far the best imho, special Jane that she looks the typical elitist slut and she gives to mc a chance (i thought this character was impossible in the game for her gorgeus aesthetic and for be the friend of our sis etc etc) so need more from these two together :( (i know, impossible for their obv differences :( )

Reactions: ScorpionZero

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
I heard MC is going for plastic surgery in the next update, finally :D
You can't keep fucking all this beautiful chicks with a face like that :)

• Haha
Reactions: PinkGoddess

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019

Yeah - gave me another reason for another save. Going down both Anna & Selina paths at the same time to get to Catherine & Rosa respectively. All in hope of course :p

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
In my run I fucked all girls hahaha. I red here that in a future the game will have consecuences if u going in this mood, but for now is possible fuck em all like pokemon hahaha
At the moment, I have two different routes, one like you've said, fucking all of them. And another route, being nice, only with with Lissa and Jade as a hot, brunette plus one haha

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes