spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Ah, fuck was she the one with the kinda 50s rock and roll chick hair?
Dude are you thinking about Nicole? Because the dev said she's geting a scene with the mc in this upcoming update. I'm looking forward to it. She's too hot to pass by. Oh you meant that one girl the mc meets in the bar? Yeah haven't seen her lately.

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Now you've got me thinking of hairstyles and it's bugging me I can't remember if she had that one or not....

I do remember she works in the coffee shop.
I meant the second girl from the left on the banner for this page.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I meant the second girl from the left on the banner for this page.
Oh, no, she only has the one scene in the bar and is never seen again. She's basically a character the MC speaks to while working and that's it.

She really shouldn't be on the banner.

She has a drink with her girlfriend and then goes home and that's it.

The one people are talking about is the blonde with the ponytail in the banner.

• Sad
Reactions: timepants

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
Nicole is lovely; I wish that BJ scene had not happened, old bastard taking advantage of girls like that.

oh, wait, my MC is a cheating bastard; so he doesn't turn out much better than the old one. but still...
Well, there is a mod that will hide the BJ scene. And the cheating part is entirely up to you.

Reactions: krmit

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well, there is a mod that will hide the BJ scene. And the cheating part is entirely up to you.
That mod is an interesting topic. I am one of the Nicole fans but I don't want to use that mod.

For me it would be like trying to erase her past. When it comes to women, we have to act like grown ups and expect people to have a past. I would not try to find and dig for it, but if I stumble upon it I'd handle it and not let it upset me.
It's a different thing than if you are a young man looking for their first experience with a young girl.

Just my approach and way to see those things, real life or games. It does prevent things being overbearing I think.
And of course, I am massively looking forward to that scene (or scenes hopefully!) with her. Should be epic.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes