Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev out there .. in the rock of games:
”I already hired a composer who made me 14 soundtracks (they're pretty simple but still pretty good).
in this update I will use them, plus I will change some music in previous updates

Mind set for the release:

MrJet said this 05/05/2020

I'll probably finish the script tonight

then about 2 days for translation - today 08.05.2020 must be done!

then proofreading - this 08.05.2020 we must be in this stage

and after that, the release

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
You can't make everyone happy but sometimes you can just give what people wanted for ease their pain ;)
P.S. If this artwork make you upset somehow, please keep scroll down and skip this post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
You can't make everyone happy but sometimes you can just give what people wanted for ease their pain ;)
P.S. If this artwork make you upset somehow, please keep scroll down and skip this post.

View attachment 649137
Why you gotta do this to us :cry: my poor heart can't take it, now I want dev to make an IF ending with Julia if the MC does not choose any of the other girls until the end of the game. You know save the best for the last ;).

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Why you gotta do this to us :cry: my poor heart can't take it, now I want dev to make an IF ending with Julia if the MC does not choose any of the other girls until the end of the game. You know save the best for the last ;).
This is exactly what I was afraid of before posting my artwork. Please erase those bad, bad, very bad ideas from your heads. :LOL: Joke aside I respect Mr. Jet's decision. This game will not turned into an incest game. Period. Therefore please don't make such comments.

• Haha
Reactions: Loveless07

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Not when I knew it could backfire on us. With my Lisa route I've been faithful really couldn't handle that if I messed up with her :LOL:
I did a straight faithful lisa/jade route but I also did another one where I fucked everybody else to unlock the scenes and I couldn't keep doing that cause Selena, Anna and Jane are all sweet girls and I feel bad cheating on them. And since it's obvious it's all going to crash and burn and they are all going to get hurt I need to have a faithful playthrough for each of them.

Reactions: P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I did a straight faithful lisa/jade route but I also did another one where I fucked everybody else to unlock the scenes and I couldn't keep doing that cause Selena, Anna and Jane are all sweet girls and I feel bad cheating on them. And since it's obvious it's all going to crash and burn and they are all going to get hurt I need to have a faithful playthrough for each of them.
So put simply - you're a man whore who's now feeling guilty :p

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
So put simply - you're a man whore who's now feeling guilty :p
Well, the whole point of the game is to sleep with all these women so don’t be too hard on him. I’m doing similar. Big difference to do this kind of stuff to see all the scenes vs doing it in real life. Because earl life would be Selena all the way.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, the whole point of the game is to sleep with all these women so don’t be too hard on him. I’m doing similar. Big difference to do this kind of stuff to see all the scenes vs doing it in real life. Because earl life would be Selena all the way.
Yeah, probably. She's a sweet heart and a freak in the sack.

Course I'm quite fond of Lisa and Jade.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
John is having sex with Rosa behind Selina's back on my playthrough.
Can't wait to see the trainwreck. :LOL: :LOL:
If this game follows the trend of most, it will turn into a 3 way lol. But that would really be brutal. Poor Selina already had her friend sleep with the doctor she liked, then she would have her mother sleep with the MC. That’s rough.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes