Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder what Derek and Michael meant when they talked about Jade and who she was in the past

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I wonder what Derek and Michael meant when they talked about Jade and who she was in the past
I'd assumed that it was a former band member and she got the hell out after realizing she was getting nowhere in her life with those two around.

Reactions: Qmil679

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
At the moment, I have two different routes, one like you've said, fucking all of them. And another route, being nice, only with with Lissa and Jade as a hot, brunette plus one haha
I hope the dev do a route where u can be with Lisa and Jane.. if not.. ill be fucked.. haha nah, i know that these two are incompatible in a same route so ill go with two saves (im not a big fan of redheads or blonde, so for me is easy skip the other girls over these two haha)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Anyone know if the path from Marie / Eve will be continued or not? I like Marie, she is cute.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Anyone know if the path from Marie / Eve will be continued or not? I like Marie, she is cute.
Dev said maybe ... so just he knows ...
Don't think he said that. Actually my idea is that we won't see them again and that even Marie's content from the first chapters will be reworked in the final version in order to not making people think she will be a main love interest futher on

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dev said maybe ... so just he knows ...
Really?

His last post about it here says he was done with them.

Yeah, her removal from the game looked way too sudden. I'll probably redo her scene by the end of the game. I'll try to make her disappearing from the story look less abrupt. This way she will become a minor character whose role will end after the concert scene (as well as her friend Eva). But like I said, I'll do it closer to the end of the game. Now I'm busy with the main characters and the story.
She isn't getting any more roles, just the one after the concert which may get redone.

• Sad
Reactions: Sepey and Qmil679

Sciny

Apr 4, 2020
This is the only game where I actually like the main love interest lol (assuming it's Lisa). That never happened before. Although I love every girl in this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is the only game where I actually like the main love interest lol (assuming it's Lisa). That never happened before. Although I love every girl in this game.
There are 4 main LI's.

Lisa, Anna, Jane and Selina.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Really?

His last post about it here says he was done with them.

She isn't getting any more roles, just the one after the concert which may get redone.
Ah, fuck was she the one with the kinda 50s rock and roll chick hair?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, fuck was she the one with the kinda 50s rock and roll chick hair?
Now you've got me thinking of hairstyles and it's bugging me I can't remember if she had that one or not....

I do remember she works in the coffee shop.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes