lordthai

Jan 24, 2018
can someone please edit jade point for me?
i can not get her scene because i miss some point in the past
the cheat mod does not work for me
it bug all the time i try to click

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Trying this out. Will this method retain the link to preexisting save information? If not, then what's the point?

EDIT: Tried this and answering my own questions. Saves seem to work. Seems hacky because extra files remain in the app from the previous game build, but it seems to work!
Yeah I was getting help from another knowledgeable user and was like "this might sound stupid but could i just replace the game file?" and he said yeah I guess you could. I'm not sure why this method isn't commonly known.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I'm only playing Lisa and Jade route at the time but is the dialogue getting cheesier or is it me.. All the talk at the friends pool is lame and made my skin crawl!! I STILL LOVE THIS GAME but get with the times!!! No one talks like that

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is there anything more interesting with Emma at the pool if I more friendly to her in the past? I can't remember what my choice with her before.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is there anything more interesting with Emma at the pool if I more friendly to her in the past? I can't remember what my choice with her before.
If you got the Emma "submarine" that"s the best you get this version. If you didn't get that you'd best restart and bonk her early. Couldn't think of another way to put it without using a spoiler - lol :LOL:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Not sure what the consensus on the latest update is, but I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed. I understand this is a game with multiple different paths so obviously some paths would be untouched in some updates. But I feel that the vast majority of this update is just fluff fillers that aren't meaningful.

Barry's house is basically just a "chill" event story-wise. The strip club is even worse. We already have so many girls that it's too big to fit everyone into every update, so what do we do? Introduce 3 strippers into the game for no reason. And while I enjoy the side characters like MC's Dad and Derek's band, I really dislike how we kept on just getting snippets of things where it probably advances the story by one baby step.

I don't mind having some fillers here and there, but it is disappointing that the majority of the update is the filler.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Man this update is good especially with Lisa scene on Barry's bedroom about you're not going to do that me right moment.
For me we're going to smash left and right and with no survivor.
Also is it me or this update remove the Nicole bj from dad scene? I'm restarting a new game since basically my save file has tons of saves but forgot which playthrough is which. And also what's up with emmafu that she stone cold with Lisa? Did Lisa peg her butthole or something? Overall can't wait for new update for the laugh on how our Mc navigate through the womens he's with.

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
Also all the girls especially Jade is really wholesome especially with her personality and she's cool with MC snagging her if we with Lisa path. Nicole great too but wonder if the night with her is a one time thing only?

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes