SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I ended last night with literally one line of text before the end of the update. That's two nights in a row I do that!

Fuck it, I'm replaying the whole fucking game.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think is was a pretty good update.
The relationships with the main girls are already established, each one has several scenes of its own.
You can play focusing on one and you will see enough content with her.
Plus we have secondary characters like the father, sister or Dumb and Dumber around with their own problems and stories.
We have even secondary girls with sex scenes and their own stories too, like Rosa, Nicole and so on.

In this update there are several stories that receive content plus 4 sex scenes:

>Barry, Jacob, MC relationship.
>Jacob girlfriend.
>Jade back story.
>Emma-MC relationship.
>New characters from the Strip Club.
>Nicole-MC relationship.
>Father-Fan's favorite girl story.
>Dumb and Dumber cliffhanger.

So yeah, there is only the phone pic with main girls and we all want more content with our favorite, but it hasn't been a bad update at all.

Reactions: Mitzucc and Abhai

Urahara1991

Oct 25, 2018
I always thought Jane was the one, until this update ...
Nicole is what i wanted all the time, no beating around the bush no flirty hard to get, just bluntly straight up "i need sex."
COOL & SEXY

Reactions: spitfire335

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play again, and I heard that the nivole and father bj scene was deleted. However, I had this scene, some mistake?

Apr 11, 2020
How long is it normally till the Mac version appears on the thread's first page?
First time I asked this it got deleted because it was a 'begging link'... but I think I'm asking a reasonable question about the main reason people use this thread? :unsure:. So trying one more time!

Axato

Apr 27, 2018
Don't know if somebody said this already, but I can't save any seen of the last update in the gallery. I play them but then they just don't get unlocked. Any idea why?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nice update. Nicole sex scene interesting but a little forced. The last scene in this update with this fool - I feel that the next update will be interesting, I hope he will not hurt us. :D

I feel that the game will slowly start to get complicated and we will have to choose which of the girls we want to be instead of being with everyone. At Barry I thought something was going to happen between Lisa and Emma, but luckily it's okay.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes