Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
NTR (netorare in this case) is always when another man steal the MC his interested womans, it doesnt care if is mom, sis, gf, aunt, or a random whore
Well, I don't see the MC interested in his sister as a lover, so as long as she isn't hurt in the process the MC wouldn't give a fuck about her sex life and vice versa.

If he introduces a horny pet/dog instead of boy/man to fuck her, there will be less, if any complains :BootyTime:
Kidding aside, Im still hoping for some plot-twist regarding her, as all good stories should have one/ones, and this is a good story, as it is mentioned numerous times here already.
Now you have gave me Acting Lessons flash backs :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well, I don't see the MC interested in his sister as a lover, so as long as she isn't hurt in the process the MC wouldn't give a fuck about her sex life and vice versa.

Now you have gave me Acting Lessons flash backs :mad:
He doesnt interest because he CANT, if the game has incest and the sis would be fuckable, the behavior for the MC with her would be different, for sure.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Sadly, MC's interest in the girl is not needed. As long as the players like her, there would be NTR claims if she has sex (or even just a hinted relationship) with any other male character

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
He doesnt interest because he CANT, if the game has incest and the sis would be fuckable, the behavior for the MC with her would be different, for sure.
Sure ting, but as you know this game isn't an incest one so I don't see the problem with Julia having her own bed affairs like Jacob or other non-romanceable characters.
His model is too good to waste imo, maybe a lesbian lover can be tolerated by incest fans?

Reactions: Pointything

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sure ting, but as you know this game isn't an incest one so I don't see the problem with Julia having her own bed affairs like Jacob or other non-romanceable characters, Her model is too god to waste imo.
Dev has learned from his mistakes and in his future games there will be no sexy as hell sisters:p

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Sure ting, but as you know this game isn't an incest one so I don't see the problem with Julia having her own bed affairs like Jacob or other non-romanceable characters.
His model is too good to waste imo, maybe a lesbian lover can be tolerated by incest fans?
The point is, no matter the bg or behavior to the MC in these kind of fucks, because the fans are who complain or love the scenes and who want this or another woman for it. The only way for Jet to keep happy to the fans, would be adding incest and let them fuck the sis, another option will bring complains, for sure.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Correct me if I am mistaken, but isn't the MC supposed to have 4 siblings?
Two brothers and two sisters?
Except from Julia, we've seen Marc(?) I think, who lends him his boat.
Do you guys think we get to see the other (two ?). I hope the other sister is as hot as Julia...

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Do you guys think we get to see the other (two ?). I hope the other sister is as hot as Julia...
Double tears ration from Julias fans then if the another sis is equal to her haha

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
The only way for Jet to keep happy to the fans, would be adding incest and let them fuck the sis
Pls no.
A big sister which is not a bimbo and does not try to jump you at first opportunity is a refreshing sight.
Would not mind at all having more characters in this game who you can not lewd.

I mean, if you want 'collect them all' there already is Sisterly Lust

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes, there are silhouettes for two men and two women.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Pls no.
A big sister which is not a bimbo and does not try to jump you at first opportunity is a refreshing sight.
Would not mind at all having more characters in this game who you can not lewd.

I mean, if you want 'collect them all' there already is Sisterly Lust
In other words how a sister should be written :LOL:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
I wonder, are there any scenes with:
Lena or Lisa & her friend (those are the girls in the club, right?)
Catherine (the club's owner)
Julia

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Double tears ration from Julias fans then if the another sis is equal to her haha
yea then incest demands would go thru the roof.

Julia
not yet with lena and others, same with catherine but she has set her eyes on mc, julia no sex.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Julia
The friends we met in the club on first day haven't appeared again and most probably they'll never do. Julia is off limits because no incest and people wouldn't accept her having an affaire with another male character. And we're hoping to see some Catherine action in next updates (nothing has happened so far)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes