Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
nor any others (very opposite SADLY *shakes fist at mr jet*), "worst" looking are selina's mommy (since she is 40something she can't look like 20 years old) and daddy dearest ex-assistant.
not saying she isn't but not on same category as lisa etc.
damn, how did i miss the only? licensed judge for girls hotness on this site:FacePalm:
yet, never is late, so im glad i finally found which girls are true hotties here, so im not gonna waste my playing-time on some second-class chicks anymore...
hopefully im gonna find similar posts on the other threads as well, so im gonna really start to play and enjoy these games as intended:BootyTime:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Fun game, and fun story as well. A lot of good characters. Kind of hard to pick the best one. Lisa seems to be the favorite but Jade is right there for me too. Jane Serina and Julia also. Although I dont think Julia will ever get content. As the canon choice though I think the main character and Lisa are 100% a perfect match and the way to go.

Looking forward to the next update.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not crazy, there's a scene where she's talking to you on the phone with her tits sticking out of a tub. Why can't I find that now, was it removed from later versions?
i saw it on 0.60 and it is posted to this thread somewhere.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not crazy, there's a scene where she's talking to you on the phone with her tits sticking out of a tub. Why can't I find that now, was it removed from later versions?
i saw it on 0.60 and it is posted to this thread somewhere.
I'd love to see some action with MC's sister too (either with him or anyone else) but unfortunately the story doesn't seem to go anywhere near that.
Only MrJet knows that for sure (if so)...and of course a few omniscient users from here.;)
This members post (5,528) could be one of the best/funniest regarding forbidden J-word...it includes her "legendary" bathing scene/phone talk.:p

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
So what's the deal with 'cheat points'?
Do we end up breaking sweet Lisa's heart?
If yes - this is really unfortunate, because as far as I can tell the only access to Jade route is available if you picked Lisa.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So what's the deal with 'cheat points'?
Do we end up breaking sweet Lisa's heart?
If yes - this is really unfortunate, because as far as I can tell the only access to Jade route is available if you picked Lisa.
Being with Jade doesn't give you any "cheat points" if you are in a 3-way relationship with Lisa.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes