wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
Neah i dont dig young naive and bisexual women.I prefer more mature women with money and power , i want to slowly make them mine , little by little, topple their world and place myself above them . Besides i'm all for natural , well endowed women, not cheap hair dyed and pierced ones.
At the end you can either conquer a fortress aka Jane or a tiny hut aka Lisa. :sneaky:
Fuck that. Who doesn't want an up and coming doctor such as Selina. Beauty and brains, the perfect combo

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Neah i dont dig young naive and bisexual women.I prefer more mature women with money and power , i want to slowly make them mine , little by little, topple their world and place myself above them . Besides i'm all for natural , well endowed women, not cheap hair dyed and pierced ones.
At the end you can either conquer a fortress aka Jane or a tiny hut aka Lisa. :sneaky:
How is Lisa naive and cheap? Or is this just your own assumption? Each to their own with who likes who but that seems just a little bit much on Lisa.

Reactions: Coriolan

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Lisa is soo cool, but damn, Jane is another league, is like compare a sweet pancake with an amazing cheesecake.. u know the pancake is soo good, but damn, the cheesecake is better for sure.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Now you are just cherry picking to back your claims.
All that is explained in the game, so unless you just used a mod to open the gallery or skip through the text you would know about it.
No? i state the facts. She jumped at you because what happened , but that doesnt make her less of a b!tch. Hell her mother is 10 times better she is a pervy cougar but doesnt acts like she is not.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No? i state the facts. She jumped at you because what happened , but that doesnt make her less of a b!tch. Hell her mother is 10 times better she is a pervy cougar but doesnt acts like she is not.
Cherry picking. Again you ignore the reasons why that happened, which are all explained in the game.
Also Selina is the bitch but her mother is not? Rosa sure is hot but freaking try to cheat with her DAUGHTER's DATE! No one is more deserving of a bitch tittle in this game than her. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Now i really am getting the feeling you just skipped the dialogue.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah , standing naked into the window and asking rdm people to come home to f* you is very normal :)) , also in the park
I guess Mr.Jet wanted to make Selina as slutty as her mom so the MC can have fun with both of them at the same time. But then ppl started liking the cute redhead so he completely changed her character like Philly did with Chandra. No "shy" and "inexperienced" girl acts like she did with a random dude like the MC, the first scenes with her are proof of that. She's an exhibitionist and she really likes the rough treatment, but don't matter the girl is still shy and innocent. Plot armor bois.:LOL:

Selina stopped talking to Karen, her friend just bcz she flirted with a doc even tho Karen asked the lil skank if she was interested in him.o_O She's a beautiful girl, but her character is inconsistent. At least her mom goes full horny cougar, but Selina's "innocent" and jealous personality is fanservice.

Ragnar she's no sex deviant like those sluts in fem. prot games are, but she's no innocent or shy girl either if she jerks off the MC with her feet under the table while Rosa is next to her and then fucks him in the bathroom tho they hardly know each other. Let's say she's a smart and beautiful girl having fun and being kinky with her future BF.;)

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Cherry picking. Again you ignore the reasons why that happened, which are all explained in the game.
Also Selina is the bitch but her mother is not? Rosa sure is hot but freaking try to cheat with her DAUGHTER's DATE! No one is more deserving of a bitch tittle in this game than her. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

No point in arguing with you , she can be the biggest bitch but you will defend her no matter what....check the post above its 100% accurate and well said.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I guess Mr.Jet wanted to make Selina as slutty as her mom so the MC can have fun with both of them at the same time. But then ppl started liking the cute redhead so he completely changed her character like Philly did with Chandra. No "shy" and "inexperienced" girl acts like she did with a random dude like the MC, the first scenes with her are proof of that. She's an exhibitionist and she really likes the rough treatment, but don't matter the girl is still shy and innocent. Plot armor bois.:LOL:

Selina stopped talking to Karen, her friend just bcz she flirted with a doc even tho Karen asked the lil skank if she was interested in him.o_O She's a beautiful girl, but her character is inconsistent. At least her mom goes full horny cougar, but Selina's "innocent" and jealous personality is fanservice.

Ragnar she's no sex deviant like those sluts in fem. prot games are, but she's no innocent or shy girl either if she jerks off the MC with her feet under the table while Rosa is next to her and then fucks him in the bathroom tho they hardly know each other. Let's say she's a smart and beautiful girl having fun and being kinky with her future BF.;)
Totally agree with u. Selina is a slut with a shy skin for the fanservice she has, but no doubts, her character since the first time is a total slut like her mom.

wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
P

I guess she just found someone to be comfortable with in MC. But I agree nonetheless

Yeah look I genuinely don't like Rosa specifically just for that. We were given the boundaries with the non-incest content for Julia, then we get this cougar slutty shit with Rosa against her daughter. I just don't vibe that shit

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think she is affraid of losing the MC like that other dude at the hospital. Rosa isn't subtle in her advances toward the MC.
Selina can see it, that's why she can be sexually aggressive at times and why she did the painting thing with him too.

Nov 27, 2017
Are you calling her dye cheap because it's dyed and you don't like it when women dye their hair or because it's red? Because if it's colour, then calling it cheap is a low blow. It wouldn't look that good in real life compared to the games, but in terms of naive. What do you mean naive? In the world in general or how relationships work?

Because being naive isn't much of a problem if you can provide them with the right support to becoming better people who can handle more challenges thrown at them. However, this is a rarity, because they need the right environment plus mindset and openess and sadly that's incredibly hard to find. Let alone build. Even for ourselves. Especially when the idea of open minded has been so hideously warped to be the opposite of its original meaning by most media these days.

I have to admit, the eyebrow piercing is a bit off putting. The nose one not as much, but I'm pretty sure those can go pretty quickly if a partner says that they prefer them without it. If they don't want to take it off, it wouldn't be a deal breaker to me.

I have questions for anyone else however.

1. Would Lisa's eyebrow piercing always stay in? As it doesn't look like the kinda piercing you can easily put back in.
2. Does Lisa even have a nose piercing? I imagine so, but...
3. Why would you choose to have your nose pierced when you can have a ring with a hole in it, so you can just slide it on and off easily?
4. Does anyone have a render of what Lisa would look like without the piercings and hair dye? Am very curious to see what she would look like all natural.

Reactions: hellomate1

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
4. Does anyone have a render of what Lisa would look like without the piercings and hair dye? Am very curious to see what she would look like all natural.
I was also wondering what Lisa would look like before she met the MC, and I made the next render.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think she looks pretty cute.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes