wh1ter0se

Aug 8, 2018
I was also wondering what Lisa would look like before she met the MC, and I made the next render.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think she looks pretty cute.
OH HELL NAWWW DON'T MAKE ME SWITCH PATHS MR JET. If she started out like this, Jane would've been third on my rankings.

Reactions: Reifon

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was also wondering what Lisa would look like before she met the MC, and I made the next render.

very nice but looks too innocent and belongs to other type of genre than this.

Nov 27, 2017

Damn. Hello. :p

I think the reason everyone's calling her cute is due to how she's sitting and her clothes and her background. But would love to see this Lisa towards the end!

Thanks Mr Jet! :D

Reactions: Pointything

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is one of the very few games where I don't think any of the love interests are ugly
nor any others (very opposite SADLY *shakes fist at mr jet*), "worst" looking are selina's mommy (since she is 40something she can't look like 20 years old) and daddy dearest ex-assistant.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys. I apologize for the lack of news posts lately. To tell the truth, I don't have much news. I'm still writing dialogues for the game and finishing the rendering of the final animations. I don't know why, but this time working with the text is going very slowly. At the moment I have already done about 50% of the dialogs, and I hope to finish the rest in the next 7-10 days. Then about 2 days to translate the script into English, and some time to proofread it. Anyway, I can assure you that the update will be released in August, just a little later than I planned earlier.

Thank you for your support and for your patience.

MrJet

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes