the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Become A Rock Star v0.70.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Holy shit did not see that coming. MrJet as always keeping me on my toes keep up the awesome work man I've actually started tearing up from this.

May 15, 2020
Venomfenz, popslol and gabriel07 and for all the guys that need the Mac version
First
Now I've got the versions? What do I do?
These were the solutions
Hi

Thanks for the post, I just have one question if that's alright.

On the last step of your instructional, are you copy and pasting the Windows version the 'game' and 'renpy' folders into the Mac version folders or are you replacing the Mac version 'game' and 'renpy' folders with the Windows folders.

Hopefully that makes sense, appreciate the help

Cheers

Reactions: paulpi1993

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Hi

Thanks for the post, I just have one question if that's alright.

On the last step of your instructional, are you copy and pasting the Windows version the 'game' and 'renpy' folders into the Mac version folders or are you replacing the Mac version 'game' and 'renpy' folders with the Windows folders.

Hopefully that makes sense, appreciate the help

Cheers
I think I get what you mean, I replace the existing files with the new ones. So what I'm saying is that I just drag the new 0.7 update into both of the folders like demonstrated on the last step and replace them. I hope that answer helped, if you still don't understand just let me know if there is something off

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes