May 15, 2020
I think I get what you mean, I replace the existing files with the new ones. So what I'm saying is that I just drag the new 0.7 update into both of the folders like demonstrated on the last step and replace them. I hope that answer helped, if you still don't understand just let me know if there is something off
Hi

Thanks, I'm pretty sure it worked.

My problem is that I played until the credits appeared on the 0.55 version and the even though the update has been accepted, the game just ends on that save instead of continuing into the content from the new update.

I'll just have to start again lol, no worries.

Thanks for the help

Reactions: Knight_BP

rigoberto2020

Jan 19, 2020
Probably not much after this, she's a sidepiece rather than a main LI.
Ahh shit, have I hitched my trailer to the wrong truck? That's too bad :( I was going for someone else until I got the impression she was being inserted as an LI when she started showing up more. It seems like her issue is that she works for your sister and you got her that job, but if Julia dies or gets sidelined, who cares? It'd just look like you met through them after the fact. That puts a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm for the next update.

MrDavies97

Jun 24, 2019
Don't know why my other post got deleted but like I said wait for the next update this one was good but the cliffhanger hit hard

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Please stick to your vision MrJet. I admit I can't get over what happend but its your game. I stand by whatever your decision is for the fate of this character.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I made a fatal mistake... I opened the last page of the thread before downloading the update. I just wanted to check if there are was some bugs I should be aware of (I don't like to play buggy games)... damn, now I don't even want to download this update anymore :cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gena orlov
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes