1st

Nov 18, 2018
Man! Love this game so far!

Lisa Lisa Lisa oh how I love me some Lisa!
Yeah, Lisa is definitely the cutest girl here. 2nd in a row is Selina and 3rd place goes to that smoking short haired assistant (forgot her name), I hope there will be a path for her too.

Reactions: kurdupel

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Going the badboy route certainly gets you a lot more sexy time and the ladies are so damn hot!

Great job dev this game isn't going to be great!

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
This time guys, not a preview but an artwork from our favourite developer,a big gift for all Anna's lovers. Enjoy and don't forget to pledge Mr Jet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anna is my favorite. Kind of reminds me of Melody from the game Melody.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Are there any plans to alter the requirement to use the binoculars in the bedroom? It goes without saying that I did my screw as many woman as possible route first, but it's awkward if you are trying to do an x girl only route, but you have to use the binoculars and you must go to Selina's apartment.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Are there any plans to alter the requirement to use the binoculars in the bedroom? It goes without saying that I did my screw as many woman as possible route first, but it's awkward if you are trying to do an x girl only route, but you have to use the binoculars and you must go to Selina's apartment.
Havent heard anything but im guessing her mom may put on a little show for ya ;)

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have a sneaking suspicion that will eventually lead to a threesome. Rosa looks like she is just as naughty as her daughter :).
I just really want more steamy content with Selina, damn she's just so fine, such a gorgeous girl she is, so yummy!

And I definitely want more of Jane! <3

But having said that, Lisa is my main girl, but I sure do love those ladies I mentioned earlier, Anna too :p

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I just really want more steamy content with Selina, damn she's just so fine, such a gorgeous girl she is, so yummy!

And I definitely want more of Jane! <3

But having said that, Lisa is my main girl, but I sure do love those ladies I mentioned earlier, Anna too :p
This would get really steamy :love:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This would get really steamy :love:

Selina's look on her face screams "He's just so dreamy!!!", you can see how she adores him, and they've only fucked a couple of times, but hey, if the guy has a good dick and is good in bed, why not, I hope there could be something even more with her though than that :p

Reactions: TheKryptonian

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Selina's look on her face screams "He's just so dreamy!!!", you can see how she adores him, and they've only fucked a couple of times, but hey, if the guy has a good dick and is good in bed, why not, I hope there could be something even more with her though than that :p
On my manwhore playthrough I get the feeling some tough choices are coming eventually and I do hope Selina is one of them. (y)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes