Dasati

May 30, 2017
Can't you do like others and release a patch for it or idk maybe change it to stepmon
Just to point out changing it to step-mom wouldn't work. By patreon's rules step is still incest.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Just discovered this gem! Hope this does well, It deserves support. Looking forward to the next update!

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
Any ideas on date for next update and what it will include? Should we stay true to Lisa or fuck everything that moves? :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Damn, for first time I refused two ladies in a row... Hope Lisa deserves it.

But later follow the path where fuck em all :p though feel bad with Lisa leaving in the bus. And Anne wow... :love: Congrats, dev, one of the best scenes in a long time.

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
I saved 6 different scenarios with bad points and good points on pure path and corrupted path but only future updates will show which of those saves we gonna use or maybe all of them :D

Reactions: Enyos

supprzem

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Well. What can I said. Great game. Like I saw above, I'm not the only one who choose 1 girl (Lisa path). It's my first game where I decided something like this. We'll see in the future. My only regret is that Lisa isn't so open minded like girlfriend form Man Of The House:cry:. Anyway I love this game. It's so "cozy".

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Preview v0.3
Hey everyone!
I'll try to keep it short. I want to say that the work on the update is going very well. As I said before, it will focus on Lisa and Selina (plus the main storyline). At this point, I still need to render a few scenes, which will take me a few more days, maybe a week. Then I will begin to write dialogues that will take another week or two. That's it.
Well, that you are not bored, I'll show you a few previews

These previews are really amazing! Like always guys, consider support Mr Jet, for faster and bigger update, better it isn't an easy task.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Preview v0.3
Hey everyone!
I'll try to keep it short. I want to say that the work on the update is going very well. As I said before, it will focus on Lisa and Selina (plus the main storyline). At this point, I still need to render a few scenes, which will take me a few more days, maybe a week. Then I will begin to write dialogues that will take another week or two. That's it.
Well, that you are not bored, I'll show you a few previews

These previews are really amazing! Like always guys, consider support Mr Jet, for faster and bigger update, better it isn't an easy task.

Three weeks? *faints

Pics look great though.... who was Selina again? The horny redhead?

Also defo more Jane.

Reactions: blahblah25

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Pics look great though.... who was Selina again? The horny redhead?

Also defo more Jane.
Yep. 1st preview picture. Her and her hot mom :love: I'm sure that there's be more..."massage"...sessions with Jane down the line ;)

Reactions: Enyos and botc76

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Man! Love this game so far!

Lisa Lisa Lisa oh how I love me some Lisa!

Now to try the badboy playthrough *evil grin*

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes