Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I really love this game. The models are great and the story is interesting. There is just 1 minor criticism i have: the forced Selina Content. Dont get me wrong she is great and i will definitely pursue her but when i am trying to work on a monogamous relationship with of the other girls i dont like being forced to sleep with Selina when i don't want to.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Now that's a bit more comparable. However, I get more Nina Gordon (Veruca Salt) vibes. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure she's very pretty too, and skilled, but I'm already bewitched:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Right now I wish to be an Ibanez ICB300 Iceman:love:

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight and Enyos

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Awesome game, just got the the end. So many choices that seem like they matter greatly. Lisa is definitely the one for me though in this game, so far at least lol. Thanks for the game and can't wait for more updates! :love:

Reactions: Blayo and MrJet

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Awesome game, just got the the end. So many choices that seem like they matter greatly. Lisa is definitely the one for me though in this game, so far at least lol. Thanks for the game and can't wait for more updates! :love:
But lisa's path is so dull,:D,it's like playing parental love and picking the faithful husband path,:D:D

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
But lisa's path is so dull,:D,it's like playing parental love and picking the faithful husband path,:D:D
Hah, difference is I had to chose to be in a relationship with Lisa lol. But that's not saying I'm not gonna play the other paths. But I think the Lisa path will be the "main" one. I don't have any proof of that, but that's just what I assume. I always play the main one first if I can. Plus she's fucking adorable and sexy as hell, so I don't see why I wouldn't.:love:

Reactions: Blayo

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Hah, difference is I had to chose to be in a relationship with Lisa lol. But that's not saying I'm not gonna play the other paths. But I think the Lisa path will be the "main" one. I don't have any proof of that, but that's just what I assume. I always play the main one first if I can. Plus she's fucking adorable and sexy as hell, so I don't see why I wouldn't.:love:
haha just kidding,i also have 2 paths in this game,every other girl possible and lisa,but i must say i lisa is a bit boring since her model is used in so many VN/aVN and also my favourite girl in this game is Jane/Rosa(that's probably why i have almost zero interest in Lisa).

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
It feels as though he's putting a considerable amount into the other paths without Lisa. For instance, you don't get the Selina, Marie or Eva scenes when you're with Lisa.
haha just kidding,i also have 2 paths in this game,every other girl possible and lisa,but i must say i lisa is a bit boring since her model is used in so many VN/aVN and also my favourite girl in this game is Jane/Rosa(that's probably why i have almost zero interest in Lisa).
Right, like I said. I have no proof of anything being the main path lol. Just felt right to me. I'll have about 7 different saves to play off on next update probably haha.

Reactions: repuindy and Enyos

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Is the club owner still not romanceable? That's the only girl I'm interested.
Not yet. So if she is the only girl in the game you are interested in, then I guess you'll want to go do something else while you wait because it could be a long while before she becomes available.

Reactions: dickless_hobo
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes