boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Mmmm, so Nicole is her name? Good to put a name to a beautiful face :)
Just back from holidays and discovered this new version. I really liked the scene with Nicole the assistant. Looking good and properly interesting as it can lead to so many doors, not all of which are open. Can't wait to discover more.
Nice job. Oh and happy new year !

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hi folks! I hope you had a good holiday, because now the heavy weekdays begin again.
I will try not to take your time in vain, so just let you know that work on the next update began yesterday.
So, what awaits you in the next update? As you may have noticed, in my game I try to pay an equal amount of attention to all the girls (except for Lisa, whose story was moving slowly, but constantly). Therefore, the main characters this time will be Lisa and Selina. I don't want to do any spoilers, however, you may well expect MC and Lisa's relationship to take it to the next level. The plot with Selina is not yet fully done, but as I work on the first part of the update, it will change (as usual).
So, as for the release date... With all these weekends and holidays, I'm not sure if I can finish it before the end of January. Of course, I will try to do everything as soon as possible, but most likely the release will be somewhere in the early days of February. Faster my GTX1080 just can not cope.
Once again, I want to thank all of you guys for your support, and ask you to be patient. I promise the next update will not disappoint you. Thank you for your attention!

Like always guys, if you like this game, like i know you do, consider to became a patreon of Mr Jet.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Our quiet new rockin' guitarist looks quite pleased with the skyline view, from what I can only assume will be the new rehearsal room. I hope we get to spend some more time with her as well! :love:
I've been looking forward to meeting her since v.15, and was not left disappointed after that jam session.

The Sugar Beets will have a most enviable rehearsal room! BG1.jpg

SaxySax

Jun 10, 2018
I'm really loving this game so far! It's the only one that I've played so far that I want to stay loyal to the MC's relationship. It's all written nicely. Can't wait for the next update.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
The game is progressing nicely!
And I already hate the father!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
I hope we get something with Rosa next update,for me she's the 2nd hottest girl in this game after Jane :D

Reactions: Zero919

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
The game is progressing nicely!
And I already hate the father!

:love::love::love::love::love::love:;)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

my brothers got me into this game @Kukothemadhatter @Eerie Entity @Endrju @Johnny-Doe @JadabaJD im going to go the harem route but im probably going to end up with lisa
Yeah, Lisa currently is my number one, but quite frankly I like all the girls except MC's dad's assistant, haha :p
Lisa, Jane, Selina, Selina's mom, the girl with glasses from the bar, the new girl in the band, Marie, mmmmhmm, love 'em all! :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah, Lisa currently is my number one, but quite frankly I like all the girls except MC's dad's assistant, haha :p
Lisa, Jane, Selina, Selina's mom, the girl with glasses from the bar, the new girl in the band, Marie, mmmmhmm, love 'em all! :p
yeah ive heard from the walkthrough that the assistant might be useful in the future thats why i decided to talk to dad outside
the girl on the right must have some big panties

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes