HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
You're right, in some places I missed the consequences of the player's past choices (probably due to my own inattention). Thank you for noting that. In the next update I will try to fix it.
Thanks for all the hard work MrJet! Looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: MrJet

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know how Nicole says this is only the beginning of what his dad could do. So when his plan to break up the band by evicting them doesn't work, what do you think will happen? How far might he go to break them apart? Maybe a little fire wherever they practice next? :sneaky:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Like I said I am loving the game/story. Just a part of me that hopes it doesn't ed up too much like Acting Lessons, where there's one main LI and all the rest are kinda side girls.
it already happened. Lisa is the main girl, though Jade and Selina will make her hard to keep the spotlight

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Options are great! It's just in my playthrough I had told Jacob I was interested in Selina and made every choice to push that direction. With Lisa's kiss though the MC responds positively, telling her he'd be happy to kiss her again in the future, or something like that.
I think context is important here. At that point, even if you've told Jacob about being interested in Selina, I don't think things are "finalized" as in the MC hasn't really made up his mind yet. Being kissed by a pretty girl (Lisa) would be a welcome thing to a single person (MC). Think about it more like let's say you have a crush on Girl A at school, but this pretty Girl B suddenly kissed you, you'd probably be happy about it too and could potentially having second thought about which girl you'd be interested in.

If you don't go with Lisa though, there's no option to openly reject or accept her. So it feels like that is just left up in the air. If going with Marie and Eva is meant to be another option to reject her then I feel the game should show that a little better.
I think it's implied that by choosing to go with the two girls instead of Lisa would pretty much reject her by default. So it's more like "go with her if you want to pursue her" (and then confirm whether you want to be in a relationship with her or just stay as friends) or "go with the other girls if you don't want to pursue Lisa". While it didn't explicitly say so, I think it was clear enough because the kiss was the previous event between MC and Lisa before the concert. It'd make sense to "stay with Lisa" and "go with Lisa" if you want to continue things with her further. Choosing to spend time with other girls after the kiss with Lisa would logically mean you are more interested in the other girls even after Lisa kissed you.

Like I said I am loving the game/story. Just a part of me that hopes it doesn't ed up too much like Acting Lessons, where there's one main LI and all the rest are kinda side girls.
This is a great point. I do wonder whether it's "Lisa and side girls" or "each girl has their own paths". Looking at the amount of work, I honestly doubt each girl would have their own paths because:
1. I think there are way too many girls.
2. Some of them should be clear enough that they are supposed to be side girls. Girls like Marie, Eva, Laura, Catherine, Nicole, etc.
3. The game would benefit with less girls being main girls because that'd allow the plot to have more substance and character development.

Ideally, based on what we've seen so far, what I'd consider as main girl material are Lisa, Jane, Anna, Jade, and Selina.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Wow it really has been a long time i enjoyed playing a game this much and yeah the only thing i like to say is it should have more impact how you play (player vs loyal) and maybe another girl and not just lisa for a real couple thing. :D

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Lisa is definitely the main girl, but as already said, the choice is already there on whether or not you pursue her, with unique content to the different paths. The only one you’re forced into getting with so far is Selina to “scratch an itch”. I’m pretty sure you can reject everyone else.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
This is a great game. I like the new girl, she seems so cute and awkward. Everyone loves Lisa (including me), but how hot is the sister's friend chick (blanking on her name at the moment). I probably like her so much because she reminds me of Melissa from another game. All the girls are really well done. Also, the girl with glasses, such a sexy secretary look. (Yea, I'm really bad with names.)

Reactions: Enyos

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Game is really starting to stand out from the crowd. The renders are really impressive, and actually have 1 or 2 of my new fave models now :love:

Now if I can just finagle a threesome with the crazy ginger neighbor and her mom, I'll be THROWING money at the dev's Patreon page... :LOL:(y):devilish:

Reactions: Kromo

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Hmmm, a few moments ago, I finished AL and you brought me another Melissa in different cover? :D (I mean Jane ofc) ... shit I can't handle two Melissas in that short period :D

Reactions: Trojaner

StarKid

May 31, 2017
I mean love Jane but i can tell Lisa is probably the main. Shes pushed the hardest on you, has ALOT of dialogue and renders on her path, already has a date and is the only girl who gets a scene about her relationship with MC from her pov without said MC present. Im probably looking to much into it but i doubt the other girls will get sidelined like Melissa and co in acting lessons, the dev is givng everyone alot of content atm. Just Lisa moreso. Doesnt matter to me since i like Lisa alot anyway.

Hmmm, a few moments ago, I finished AL and you brought me another Melissa in different cover? :D (I mean Jane ofc) ... shit I can't handle two Melissas in that short period :D
Yeah Jane is basically a more older/taller buff Melissa.

Reactions: Blayo and Enyos

Sam10

May 13, 2017
this game jsut keeps getting better and better... it would be cool if there would be a connection with Melody latter on in the story.. great stuff and awesome renders!!

Reactions: Enyos and MrJet

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
OK ... I have no words ... I love this game ... and love Anna ... really, she is the most amazing, most beautiful girl from all games I have ever played here ... I can't help myself ... and I really really hope that this "appointment" with her in last version wasn't only one night stand ... I already have save for Lisa route and I hope I will have chance to name another save slot as Anna Route ... and not to forget @MrJet , from new year, I'll be your newest band member ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Just finished playing this latest release. I first want to thank @Qleaf for the walkthrough. Without it, it would be difficult to figure out how to proceed with the choices.

I really like this game. All of the girls are so gorgeous that it is very difficult to choose which one(s) to pursue, without creating 8 or 9 separate paths. That is a good dilemma to have. The story is different than most you find, and keeps my interest throughout. The renders and animations are good. The only quarrel I have is that the translations are sometimes awkward, which detracts mostly from descriptions of the sex scenes. No native English speaker would say some of those sentences. Oh, yeah, it would also nice if the developer would allow us to delete saves. I make a lot of saves as I go along, and it would make it easier to keep track of things, if I could delete them when they're no longer needed.

So far I have two routes. One where the MC is completely faithful to Lisa, no matter what. And one where the MC chases after every girl with a pulse. We'll see if that will be enough. :)

There are 'goodpoint' and 'badpoint' variables kept, based on the MC's interactions with his father. No clue yet as to how they will affect the game in the future. So that could be a surprise that confronts us in future releases.

Also, there are 'cheat' points kept, but only if you have accepted Lisa as the MC's girlfriend. So far, that doesn't bother me, as my MC stays completely faithful to her in that route. However, I'll be pissed if 'cheats' leads to possible MFF encounters. Especially since the MC might not even meet Penny, Lisa's roommate, unless Lisa's his girlfriend. Oh well, I can always go back and replay.

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes