Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
This game is insane. It's probably the only game that has every single female character as great looking and equally tempting. Having to choose is really difficult but it's also what makes the game interesting. I am willing to commit to Lisa! Or maybe I'll try everyone else!

Do we know how many paths there are in the game? Just so I know how many save files I need to make.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
that was a great update. was not rushed and good amount of content. this game is great for 2 different routes it offers so far.

throd33

May 15, 2018
Didn't see it already been reported, but i get an error with the cheat_point value
Could it be due to the edited script?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
To shorten the words because it won't be enough to talk about the game precisely after this AMAZING Update
" This One is one of the best new games glad to gave it a try ... actually very happy to not miss it "
And " Jane " Is the best and only ..... something mystery about her to attract you

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
To shorten the words because it won't be enough to talk about the game precisely after this AMAZING Update
" This One is one of the best new games glad to gave it a try ... actually very happy to not miss it "
And " Jane " Is the best and only ..... something mystery about her to attract you
Jane=Hotter Melissa :D

Reactions: Fall55

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Damn, this game has the potential to be one of the best out there(at least for me and I am more of a fan for incest games). I really am enjoying the story and dialogues, greatly made models, nice rendering... I am thinking about some constructing criticism, but so far I have nothing. Mr.Jet keep up at good work, you sir just earned new patreon supporter

PS: Okay I found one negative, if this game will not have harem ending then I am screwed... I would love to choose just one girl, but they are all so gorgeous

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
is there any actual walkthrough? the one linked in OP is about v 0.2

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Just started playing this for the first time and I've gotta say I'm really enjoying it. The renders are great and all the characters have their own personalities. There's some bad english here and there but it's not the worst. Also noticed a few parts where the game assumed I'd done different choices. For example the MC says he wants to talk to Anna about the previous night but that only really makes sense if you actually kissed her.

My only other issue is that the writing seems to flip flop a little on wether or not the MC wants to be faithful or a player. You get a choice to tell Jacob you're interesed in Selina, but only a "No/don't know" when Lisa asks. When Lisa kisses you, you have no choice of reaction, but if you go with her after the concert you get a choice to stay just friends. And if you don't go with her you jump into bed with someone else. Again when you refuse Anna you tell her you have a girlfriend and don't want to cheat, as far as I'm aware you don't at this point but nothing is mentioned about this being just an excuse. Once more when going to Jane's apartment my only choice was to tell her I'm single.

Reactions: Abibliboop

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The text gets really sloppy at the end, but the whole game itself is incredible. If you fix the problems this is 100% going to my supported list for 2019. Can't wait for the next update.

Also just a note: When a girl is moaning during an 'act', you just scroll back and then the sound effect stops. You might want to fix that. :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes