sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Hey, I saw that the fixed script is still in the OP. Shouldn't it be removed? I think that was for v 0.20 or even for the update before that.

Reactions: Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Absolutely gorgeous renders... let me guess though, Russian creator and this isn't really in "English" but broken English?
Russian developers but with a English mother language proofreader.
Hey, I saw that the fixed script is still in the OP. Shouldn't it be removed? I think that was for v 0.20 or even for the update before that.
It was only for old versions.

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
really enjoying this one so far. a couple nit picks i have maybe could be added in or looked at . the red headed neighbor chick there's no way to avoid going over there. maybe give the option to not go and end up meeting at a club and she confronts him about why he didn't come on over when she invited. he could play it off, act like he didn't think she was serious. or end up saying that he's got feelings for someone else and didn't want to lead her on.

just an idea ;0

i love gingers btw don't get me wrong. and something tells me this chick is gonna be more wild as the story develops. her mother though um she has what i could only describe as "duck lips" if you look at her renders the ends of her lips come together but curve up slightly making it look a little weird.

heh while i'm on the subject of gingers maybe the mother tries to entice the MC to leave her daughter alone by using herself as a temptation? or they end up all together.

damn it so many possibillities. =0

but really enjoying it so far. hoping the story with the bandchick doesn't go too far too fast. seems like she'd make a good GF material in this game and i rather enjoy when stories are fleshed out a bit rather then "hey we just met lets screw oooh i love you be with me" there's a time for those games/characters but something about her and being such a familiar model from other games makes me wanna take time with.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The renders are looking good as always, the story starts to get more interesting and jane wanted a second massage. What could you want more? Ok maybe a longer update and no error report when you give your band a name (happened to me when i picked the name Jade had in mind, Lisa's name worked without any error).

Reactions: Abibliboop

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
If @N7 or @UncleVT (or some mod) could please remove the English fix script from the OP, that'd be great! :)

Absolutely gorgeous renders... let me guess though, Russian creator and this isn't really in "English" but broken English?
Indeed, it is a Russian Dev. I went through the 8200 lines of dialogue and rearranged a large amount of sentence structure to try and make it more fluid for english natives.

If anyone finds mistakes (my brain was fried after so much), please post a screenshot in a spoiler tag and explain what the mistake or confusion is, and I'll try to update it for the next release. Thank you! :D

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
yesss more jane in this update. would love it when we can finally date her felt like the mc was getting blue balled when she asked him if she was his idela lady and you say yes and she says she was joking... :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sooo...last update i decide i'ma gonna commit to hottie-dame..and this update you introduce raven haired goddess to really fuck up my fung schwing...sighhh...ok..i'll just hafta deal with this..sorry hottie..dumping you for goddess..there done..easy peasy..wait what?..keep playing cause you have no frikkin idea whats gonna happen next unless you keep playing Rob..your such a dork..DUH..

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
see now..choice to name the band..choose their suggestions..or come up with my own..so chose my own..Valkyrie..and they thought it was good..HAHAAA!!!...well..compared to the game choices it was...snicker :p

Reactions: Abibliboop

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
my only thoughts is mc hooking up with all these girls is going to bite him in the ass one day. so when can we decide ok im not goign to have sex with you but ill have sex with you?

Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes