repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone!
I will try not to burden you with unnecessary details, and just want to say that everything is going pretty well. At the moment I have made 115 renders and I plan to increase this number to about ~200. Although I still can not name the exact release date of v 0.25, but I can say with confidence that it will be released towards the end of December.
I also want to warn you that I will not make any Christmas additions to this version of the game (except for a few CG). I do not want to do several things at the same time and not have time in the end either one or the other. After all, I'm working on this project alone. So, as for the update itself, it will be focused on Lisa and Jane, plus small scenes with other girls.
Thank you for your attention! And of course, here's a couple of teaser CG.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like always guys, consider to became a patreon of Mr Jet for let him give us faster and better updates. He deserve it.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
There was a LOT of other "action" going on in .2's content (3 branches in the latter half), and after that dinner... Well, let's say the MC is probably waiting for someone to finally go home. The previews shown for the next update certainly shows more of Selina, but to what extent shall be seen.

Mr Jet has been hard at work (and play) on the next update, and it should be here before years end. I am very much looking forward to spending more time in helping the beautiful, hard working Jane "relax". Best of all, We finally get to meet the final band member! (I hope)

Feb 3, 2018
i like this game so far. The girls are beautiful and different from the usual in other games. The animation is always a plus for me and i'm sure that it will improve over time. I also like the sound in sex scenes. 8/10 from me. Keep the good work

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I fell in love with Selina because she was batshit crazy and would probably be down for a 3some with her mommy. Then Lisa comes along and throws a monkey wrench into my fantasy. If there isn't a harem route this may be a tough decision.
Lisa "claims" to be jealous, so you may want multiple save files, lol. There's a lot of beautiful women, and I don't think you'll be able to (peacefully) get all on just one route. ;)

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Anyway, for all Anna lovers (@Uwe Furtmustal), there will be content with her in the next update.
Heeey, thanks for info ... I already lost my hope when someone (maybe MrJet) said that next version will be about Jane & Lisa and other chars will have just little content ... so thanks for info ;)

His talent deserve support guys...
I agree with you, so from new year, he also will get my little piece of support ;)

Reactions: repuindy
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes