Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Welp, nice premise...but another one of thoses crappy "move around" till you get a scene game...

i dont understand why devs do this?

do you need more "play-time"-conent- ?

or what the fuck is his shit... i said it on milfy citys thread too, and i say it again, absolutly horrible design.
The newer releases are doing away with the sandbox (moving around) elements (for reasons...). I'm not sure if @MrJet is going to revise the .15 script to get rid of the old parts, but there was none of it in the new .2 content, and I doubt there will be any in the future releases.

Reactions: Walg and ju1zzed

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
The newer releases are doing away with the sandbox (moving around) elements (for reasons...). I'm not sure if @MrJet is going to revise the .15 script to get rid of the old parts, but there was none of it in the new .2 content, and I doubt there will be any in the future releases.
That's right. Although I have not yet decided how to deal with this, but it is possible that I will remake this part of the game and remove these elements. One thing is for sure, further updates will be developed as VN.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I like how the game is going!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Okay, good to know...i guess i give it another shot then :)

Reactions: repuindy and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Okay, good to know...i guess i give it another shot then :)
It's still a work in progress, and he's feeling it out, and educating himself on how it all works in the process. We're only on the 3rd content update, so there's a lot of time to iron out anything he isn't pleased with. His very high quality renders and the original story plot shows a lot of promise. :)

I'm actually glad you brought it up, because I had been meaning to ask whether he was going to alter the .15 content to do away with the sandboxy stuff, since he is getting away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walg and ju1zzed

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
It seems next update will be extremely hot! Selina and Jane... :love::love:
I know he's holding out... The MC has to go to work the next day, so we get to "speak" to Anna as well, and who knows whether the "couple" will be there as well. ;)
(and I hope we get to meet the 4th band member :p )

Last edited:
Reactions: repuindy

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
It's still a work in progress, and he's feeling it out, and educating himself on how it all works in the process. We're only on the 3rd content update, so there's a lot of time to iron out anything he isn't pleased with. His very high quality renders and the original story plot shows a lot of promise. :)

I'm actually glad you brought it up, because I had been meaning to ask whether he was going to alter the .15 content to do away with the sandboxy stuff, since he is getting away from it.
Yeah, maybe i was a bit harsh about this, its just my stupid hatred for these type of games.
But after you told me hes going away from the sandbox-ish type of gameplay, i migh even pledge to him in the future who knows.

I will try the game later again, and keep my eye out for this game. ;D -cheers-

and sry Mr.Jet i didnt meen to be an asshole :D

Last edited:

KiwamiLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
I like how the game is going!

Lisa best girl

Reactions: Enyos and LP83

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Impressive, all the women are eye candy & interesting. Story has lots of potential and the pacing so far is perfect.

Only improvement I can think of at the moment would be making the main character taller and more muscular. Always found it weird that most of the games on this site have the main characters being = or shorter than women. xD That being said, this request is more of a bonus, game is still solid either way. :)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Hello! This vote is aimed to find out which character you like best (you can choose several options). This vote will help me understand who I need to pay more attention to in the next updates and who doesn't. Thank you for your help!

Click on the link above to vote.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018

Hello! This vote is aimed to find out which character you like best (you can choose several options). This vote will help me understand who I need to pay more attention to in the next updates and who doesn't. Thank you for your help!

Click on the link above to vote.
I see that ladies who have already got some loving are leading the poll i.e. Lisa and Selina. C'mon guys give some other women some love. There are lots of other interesting women out there. I voted for Rosa, Jane and Catherine.
Also, I noticed that the dad's secretary isn't one of the choice. Does it mean she's romance-able as a part of the plot? She did give a creepy smile in the latest update. Something isn't right with that woman.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Jane is third ... I'm afraid that when I see this poll, my Anna wouldn't get any content :( And she is the reason (with Lisa, obviously)why I like this game so much and preparing to start pledge ... :(

Reactions: repuindy and Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Jane is third ... I'm afraid that when I see this poll, my Anna wouldn't get any content :( And she is the reason (with Lisa, obviously)why I like this game so much and preparing to start pledge ... :(
Any content yet. Don't be afraid, Anna will have some love too but maybe not in next update.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I hope for at least some interactions with her... We have work, and she is our manager. :p

Edit: Changed my Marie vote to Anna, but so far no one else can top Lisa and Jane. ;)
I am wrong or we have another day off from work?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I am wrong or we have another day off from work?
I remember at the beginning of the .2 content, the MC getting a call from Anna about rearranging the schedule. He said (inner monologue) that the concert was Saturday, but he'd be fine with working Sunday. I think the first day off was when Lisa showed up, and then the rehearsal afterwards. I could be mistaken. :p

Reactions: Walg and repuindy

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I see that ladies who have already got some loving are leading the poll i.e. Lisa and Selina. C'mon guys give some other women some love. There are lots of other interesting women out there. I voted for Rosa, Jane and Catherine.
Also, I noticed that the dad's secretary isn't one of the choice. Does it mean she's romance-able as a part of the plot? She did give a creepy smile in the latest update. Something isn't right with that woman.
Agree with that. Would vote Catherine and Dad's Assistant if I could. Settled with Catherine only for now then :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes