K18

Apr 19, 2018
Looks like there will be a lot of save scumming in this game in the future to see each girls' route, for 0.2 it was just a little of it at the end choosing between Lisa/Marie/Eva and possibly with the father's assistant.

Yeah, maybe i was a bit harsh about this, its just my stupid hatred for these type of games.
But after you told me hes going away from the sandbox-ish type of gameplay, i migh even pledge to him in the future who knows.
I think it's just a matter of preference. Personally, i'm 50/50 on sandbox/map/free-roaming games and depending on the individual game. For this game, while it wasn't hard or anything (If i remember correctly it wasn't in 0.1), the map movement/free roaming seemed redundant (clicking to go place to place, to bathroom & bed), where to me it could've transitioned automatically to the next scene.
If it's only map movement in a game, then it's better than the sandbox/free-roaming games where the story is triggered only at specific times & specific places and possibly with a tedious grind for stats & money.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
There's no reason to worry. None of these beautiful ladies will be forgotten. :D The vote was solely for me to understand the General situation.
That's great news ... I was little afraid, bcs there are some devs, who takes polls seriously ... and least favourite girls have almost zero content ... and usually they're my favourite girls :D

Reactions: Abibliboop
Jun 28, 2018
Hey Guys,

Im from a Android modding community and one of our users requested an android port of this game and as i found the PC files here, i thought its only fair i left the android port here:

Android Port for 0.2:
Don't worry thats a filehosting link and i will not mention the modding site im apart of. Just returning the goodwil.

Thanks all.

dbeast

Aug 13, 2018
Just wanted to leave a quick review - I realize this is a work in progress so I hope it is well taken.

I think the premise is very good - starting a band, meeting women, building up groupies/relationships. I also like the 'open world' concept but for obvious reasons not all locations on the map are available at all times. The art/animation is good but I think there is room for improvement.

My only big criticism so far is with the dialogue/translation - much of it is un-natural and there are mistakes in spelling etc. Possibly the writer's native language is not English? But I think this is one element that should be easier to fix than other aspects of the game.

I will check back for future updates, because I do think this is a strong start and I am very curious about where the story leads.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
My only big criticism so far is with the dialogue/translation - much of it is un-natural and there are mistakes in spelling etc. Possibly the writer's native language is not English? But I think this is one element that should be easier to fix than other aspects of the game.
You're right the dev isn't a native English speaker and most of it is put through Google translate/yandex but I have it on good authority that there's some sort of person going through the script. I just can't seem to put my finger on who now :rolleyes: It just escapes me so clearly not memorable enough :ROFLMAO:

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Just wanted to leave a quick review - I realize this is a work in progress so I hope it is well taken.

I think the premise is very good - starting a band, meeting women, building up groupies/relationships. I also like the 'open world' concept but for obvious reasons not all locations on the map are available at all times. The art/animation is good but I think there is room for improvement.

I will check back for future updates, because I do think this is a strong start and I am very curious about where the story leads.
He is improving the quality of renders as we speak, and the "open world" portion is probably going to be removed in a future update.

There is an updated fixed script in the OP, that should have most of the sentence structure changed to better reflect how we speak in the west. It's not easy to try and retain the original meanings when translating from another language that originally used a completely different alphabet. :p

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes