Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Considering you like "Life with Mary", you can't miss "Haley's story", almost the same team of develpment. Give a try when you have time, you will not be disappointed.
Oh, my mistake, forgot to wrote ... I played Haley's Story first 0.05 version and liked it very much, but now I'm waiting for 2 or 3 more updates to have longer playthrough :D but thanks for reminder :)

Last edited:
Reactions: repuindy

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This is a pretty good game with great renders and a promising story line. The dev/writer doesn't appear to be a native English speaker, which is fine. This is just a general observation. I assume they are Russian? It is very interesting now having played a ton of these games how Russian dev/writers write and how Japanese and Western dev/writers write. I'm not sure how much is lost in translation but I tend to find Russian dialog nothing like anything I would feel or think. It is very hard for me to get into their games because of this. For example when the mother pops over at the daughters unannounced the MC has a tantrum and the stuff going through his head is...just confusing. Wouldn't even cross my mind. Or when the girl he slept with has to go to work you're given the option when she texts to be basically like "bitch" what? At first I thought it was just the specific writers but after awhile you notice trends. What I am saying in the end is either something gets lost in translation or my mind and the mind of dev/writers in Russia view the world completely different making getting immersed in their games really difficult. Not their fault just interesting and maybe speaks to cultural differences in relationships etc. Like I said this is pretty good game. Just an observation.
I think it's just lost in translation. It'd probably make more sense in the original Cyrillic writing. Sentence structure is completely different, so the google/yandex translations can only help to a certain extent. Then there's the sayings, which vary depending on where you are in the world. I personally get a kick out of a few of them, like "depraved beast" or "dancing like a cow on ice". You can tell from the quality of plot and renders, that it's probably a lot better in his native tongue, but it's still better than the majority of western Dev's. (IMHO) :)

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I think it's just lost in translation. It'd probably make more sense in the original Cyrillic writing. Sentence structure is completely different, so the google/yandex translations can only help to a certain extent. Then there's the sayings, which vary depending on where you are in the world. I personally get a kick out of a few of them, like "depraved beast" or "dancing like a cow on ice". You can tell from the quality of plot and renders, that it's probably a lot better in his native tongue, but it's still better than the majority of western Dev's. (IMHO) :)
Totally agree.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Another artwork from Patreon, enjoy guys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she always read like that, time to buy a subscription to that magazine and maybe to Mr Jet patreon page ;)
I'm usualy not in petite girls, but she's really lovely, It will be good to see her join the good side of Metal, the Black/Death one:love:

Reactions: Walg and repuindy

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Brunettes too, I'm not really into blondes and redhead are just evil witch who suck your soul;)
Lol I was messing with you before. Of course we all know your love of brunettes :p Lol but don't blondes have more fun? :p I mean look at Marie especially in this episode ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Lol I was messing with you before. Of course we all know your love of brunettes :p Lol but don't blondes have more fun? :p I mean look at Marie especially in this episode ;)
The fun thing is I don't go for this path because I found Lisa so freaking lovely, sure Marie's pretty but definitely not my type.
Maybe on anothers playthrough when the games will be more complete on Lisa, Jane and Anna side:)

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Okay, so after many eye straining, head scratching hours, we have a new version of the script that'll be used up through v.2 for the next release (around 500 minor dialogue alterations). It's still not perfect, but should help "westernize" the dialogue to an extent. If @N7 wants to link it to the OP for those interested, that'd be great. :)

[Updated Script]
Replace the script.rpy file in the [game] folder with this file.
This script is not a necessity, and should not be used for release versions after .2. :)

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Welp, nice premise...but another one of thoses crappy "move around" till you get a scene game...

i dont understand why devs do this?

do you need more "play-time"-conent- ?

or what the fuck is his shit... i said it on milfy citys thread too, and i say it again, absolutly horrible design.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Welp, nice premise...but another one of thoses crappy "move around" till you get a scene game...

i dont understand why devs do this?

do you need more "play-time"-conent- ?

or what the fuck is his shit... i said it on milfy citys thread too, and i say it again, absolutly horrible design.
People like VNs with sandbox elements. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's terrible design.

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
People like VNs with sandbox elements. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's terrible design.
true, and im not dissing or blaming other users who enjoy this type of "gameplay".

its just me, i think its terrible.

Edit: i pretty much expectet a VN. Welp never trust tags i guess.

Last edited:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Actually there is always just exactly one location that makes sense to move to?
Welp i stopped after the binoculars thingy...its just not for me. sry if i offended you. was not my intention.

Edit: sry for double post.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes