mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Grammar, spelling and wording in general still have some improvement potential, apart from that there's nothing to complain about. The renderings are superb, the characters show different human traits, they don't just look and sound like fuck dolls. All in all this is one of my favorite games in its early development. Hats off to the creator!

Reactions: Enyos and MrJet

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
You can cockblock him but you will miss the action as well, that's what i did in one of side saves.
Then why give the option just to tease you :cry: but nonetheless a good update always glad to see a dev to put work into a game and it shows from it not being a short ass update :)

Reactions: Enyos

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
It isn't any continuation from the scene with Jane at the office, it seems to be the same ending as v.0.15 or do I need to start a new game.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
It isn't any continuation from the scene with Jane at the office, it seems to be the same ending as v.0.15 or do I need to start a new game.
It should start after the office visit with Jane. There's a sizable amount of new content.

I hope you didn't use the [English Script Fix] that was in the OP earlier, because that wasn't up to date, not necessary for this version, and would have ended you at the same v.15 ending.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
It should start after the office visit with Jane. There's a sizable amount of new content.

I hope you didn't use the [English Script Fix] that was in the OP earlier, because that wasn't up to date, not necessary for this version, and would have ended you at the same v.15 ending.
I did first but removed it, I had it on v.0.15 and saves where from that so should I start a new game in case of the saves has been corrupted by the script fix?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I did first but removed it, I had it on v.0.15 and saves where from that so should I start a new game in case of the saves has been corrupted by the script fix?
Strange...:confused: V.2 should have been unaffected, but there was some minor changes in the script, that could have possibly caused the issue.

If you can't get your saves to work, you may have to start a new one. I'd recommend changing the settings to [skip unseen text] if that's what you do, so that you can hold ctrl to speed through the old dialogue (again, some things changed, so it'll keep stopping on [skip already seen]).

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Looking forward to trying it out and love the story concept. I agree from a the pictures that the MC could look a bit more metal like instead of k pop though. I hope the first game I’m working on turns out this well though :).

Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes