When she obviously wasn't a dyke
And I know some guys would put up with that kind of thing
But frankly, I can't imagine why
How poetic! Im surprised hatter.

tenor.gif

Reactions: GhostPhil

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Sorry since it is V0.0.99 does that mean it’s almost done then ???
The whole Version naming is completely weird in this Scene. Everyone just randomly puts a number on his Release. Most just make V0.10 after V0.9.

But its like with AAA-Games where Alpha means Public-Beta and Beta means Demo nowadays.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The whole Version naming is completely weird in this Scene. Everyone just randomly puts a number on his Release. Most just make V0.10 after V0.9.

But its like with AAA-Games where Alpha means Public-Beta and Beta means Demo nowadays.
*cough*fallout 76 *cough*

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This was a great update. Great renders as always. Can someone explain why Russian (I think he is Russian) developers put "to" in front of an action in their English releases ? For example "to take a shower" when you have a choice on what to do. I've noticed this on a number of different games that are obviously not made by native English speakers. There must be something in the Russian grammar that translates into "to" in English.
Well, I learned it that way, and in vocabulary tests you had to give the "to" with the verb. Of course teachers also taught us to omit it when not appropriate. ;) However, I also wonder why in Russian games the devs tend to put a "the" in front of a name, e.g. "Talk to the Jim".

Reactions: Enyos

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018

Just realized that I made that comment two months ago and seems like the dev has redone the version number as well

Zoidberg99

Oct 19, 2018
Just downloaded the mac version from Mega, unpacked it and tried to start it. It just says "the program Becomearockstar can not be opened". I tried by double- or rightclicking, nothing seems to work. It doesn't seem damaged or so, the icon is the same as standard ren´py programs. Anyone else has the same issue?

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Just downloaded the mac version from Mega, unpacked it and tried to start it. It just says "the program Becomearockstar can not be opened". I tried by double- or rightclicking, nothing seems to work. It doesn't seem damaged or so, the icon is the same as standard ren´py programs. Anyone else has the same issue?
Sorry, but I have no way of checking Mac (since IOS doesn't like anything not on the app store). Just a bit of advice, the Mac version in the OP is still from the last update.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Can @N7 or some moderator pull the [English fix script] from the OP? It's not up to date, and most of the problems are fixed in .2 already. Not that there won't be an overhauled script in the near future, but the one in the OP could screw up the game and cut it short if applied to the .2 version.

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Just tried it, and finished it in one go, awesome story.
Selena, the super cute red head, is hands down my favorite, followed by Jane, the sister's friend.
Can't wait to see more of those two.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJet and Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Just tried it, and finished it in one go, awesome story.
Selena, the super cute red head, is hands down my favorite, followed by Lisa ( if I recall correctly), the sister's friend.
Can't wait to see more of those two.
The sisters friend is Jane, the very fit dark haired office manager. Lisa is the Goth (emo?) dressed singer. :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes