Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Very nice update again. Only thing I found were three spelling errors, which are negligible. Liked the background music, can't remember if it was always there or not. It's definitely a change from other, mostly mum, games.

Seems I hit some dead end with Lisa, as I only had the "fooled around" message to give her at the beach. Not sure if I have locked her out for good or if that could change in a future update. Might be a blessing in disguise though, as I don't think she would react kindly to me cheating on her, bringing quarreling to the band.

Good action with Eva, not so much to do with the barista.

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Seems I hit some dead end with Lisa, as I only had the "fooled around" message to give her at the beach. Not sure if I have locked her out for good or if that could change in a future update. Might be a blessing in disguise though, as I don't think she would react kindly to me cheating on her, bringing quarreling to the band.
To proceed further you must have at least 11 reputation points with Lisa. Get them pretty easy, just most of the answers you need to help her and not be a dick.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
To proceed further you must have at least 11 reputation points with Lisa. Get them pretty easy, just most of the answers you need to help her and not be a dick.
Got the second option. Looks what made the difference (at least the things I did differently) was to hug instead of cheek-kiss her and stay with her during the concert.

Bubba56

Jan 1, 2018
he looks more "boyband" than "rockstar"....like..the 6th guy from Nsync that noone heard of :p
This is why its just better to stick to strict as possible POV, even if you lose some storytelling mechanics you can patch it up if you are clever or just use protag exclusionary scenes from neutral perspective, like Mr. Dots.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Absolutelly fantastic update. Nothing to say. I Have no words. Maybe little shorter, but still great great.

About game I have just one objection ... Yellow text of savefile's name on the white background isn't best idea ... :D

Keep up the absolutelly fantastic work man :)

Reactions: MrJet and Enyos

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Nice update I loved it, have one question though. Can we make Jacob go with Lisa and try our luck with two hotties? We probably have to be a jerk to Lisa and I can't do it my self, she is too good.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Nice update I loved it, have one question though. Can we make Jacob go with Lisa and try our luck with two hotties? We probably have to be a jerk to Lisa and I can't do it my self, she is too good.
That's why I was saying multiple save files are probably a 'must have' after this update. ;)

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Discovering this and must stay it is pretty good.
Nice models overall, good content, and great option to give a name to a savegame.
Looking forward to the next update. Especially Catherine indeed, but also the father's assistant :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes