Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I agree from a the pictures that the MC could look a bit more metal like instead of k pop though.
He does, but I generally mark that down as being a carry over from his prestigious upbringing. Maybe @MrJet will give him some flair later on, as even another character calls him out for looking "sugary". :LOL:

Reactions: Walg and repuindy

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
While I appreciate this version for having some great Lisa content, I think Jane is the hidden gem of this update. Her scenes where she just casually flashes her pussy Basic Instinct style to her brother are really hot.

Keep it up Mr Jet, you're doing great so far especially considering this is your first attempt at game development.

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
This update was opened my eyes on how much potential Lisa has as a romantic interest. Usually, I try to fuck every girl in these games even when there's sometimes potential repercussions for it. But the scene with Lisa on the beach was very cute and made me want to remain faithful and loyal to her unless she's open to sharing. Which is something a lot of these VNs fail to do for me. I'm looking forward to see how the relationship with Lisa develops in future updates.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I think I can speak for many of the people here in thread, that even after two (or three?) updates, this will be one of the BEST games in this VN world ... hope you agree with me guys ...
Most definitely. 'Betrayed', 'No More Secrets', 'Secrets', 'Haley's Story', 'Lexi', 'Vivid Days' and 'The Hotel Manager' are some of the other games that are at initial stages but show a lot of promise. But I agree this one is right on top of the list, maybe just below The Deluca Family as one of the most promising games for me.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
game looks awesome, renders are rl on a high level, light, camera angle a ton of good stuff, im genuine impressed. couple of devs could learn from this guy 'but' as usually with me..i have just one question, WHY?
why u have to fuck everything that have two legs and dont escape on the tree?
last couple of games i tried always had the same choice which was none, u cannot say NO, u cannot choose just one girl and stay that way, why is that? is something wrong with me? im sick in the head or something? or is just to much work? or im in the wrong place for games like that? (with choices)
(ok lied that was more than one question so what f u, freedom of speech)

Last edited:
Reactions: GCStudio

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Most definitely. 'Betrayed', 'No More Secrets', 'Secrets', 'Haley's Story', 'Lexi', 'Vivid Days' and 'The Hotel Manager' are some of the other games that are at initial stages but show a lot of promise. But I agree this one is right on top of the list, maybe just below The Deluca Family as one of the most promising games for me.
Yep, that's why I wrote ONE of the Bests ... DeLuca Family is probably just a little higher than this, Lexi & The Hotel Manager are great also, the rest of the games I didn't play yet, but they are on to-play-list ... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Floga and repuindy

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
game looks awesome, renders are rl on a high level, light, camera angle a ton of good stuff, im genuine impressed. couple of devs could learn from this guy 'but' as usually with me..i have just one question, WHY?
why u have to fuck everything that have two legs and dont escape on the tree?
last couple of games i tried always had the same choice which was none, u cannot say NO, u cannot choose just one girl and stay that way, why is that? is something wrong with me? im sick in the head or something? or is just to much work? or im in the wrong place for games like that? (with choices)
(ok lied that was more than one question so what f u, freedom of speech)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos and repuindy

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm it would be awesome but i just finished game today and there was no reject option or im missing something? wait so ooooohhhh ok now i get it. u are my saviour (no walking dead pun intendet) i will definitely try it out. thank u my friend

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
This is a pretty good game with great renders and a promising story line. The dev/writer doesn't appear to be a native English speaker, which is fine. This is just a general observation. I assume they are Russian? It is very interesting now having played a ton of these games how Russian dev/writers write and how Japanese and Western dev/writers write. I'm not sure how much is lost in translation but I tend to find Russian dialog nothing like anything I would feel or think. It is very hard for me to get into their games because of this. For example when the mother pops over at the daughters unannounced the MC has a tantrum and the stuff going through his head is...just confusing. Wouldn't even cross my mind. Or when the girl he slept with has to go to work you're given the option when she texts to be basically like "bitch" what? At first I thought it was just the specific writers but after awhile you notice trends. What I am saying in the end is either something gets lost in translation or my mind and the mind of dev/writers in Russia view the world completely different making getting immersed in their games really difficult. Not their fault just interesting and maybe speaks to cultural differences in relationships etc. Like I said this is pretty good game. Just an observation.

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
hmmm it would be awesome but i just finished game today and there was no reject option or im missing something? wait so ooooohhhh ok now i get it. u are my saviour (no walking dead pun intendet) i will definitely try it out. thank u my friend
NP man :) glad to help ;)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Yep, that's why I wrote ONE of the Bests ... DeLuca Family is probably just a little higher than this, Lexi & The Hotel Manager are great also, the rest of the games I didn't play yet, but they are on to-play-list ... :)
Considering you like "Life with Mary", you can't miss "Haley's story", almost the same team of develpment. Give a try when you have time, you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: Furuichi Imadori
4.20 star(s) 240 Votes