tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
This was a great update. Great renders as always. Can someone explain why Russian (I think he is Russian) developers put "to" in front of an action in their English releases ? For example "to take a shower" when you have a choice on what to do. I've noticed this on a number of different games that are obviously not made by native English speakers. There must be something in the Russian grammar that translates into "to" in English.

Reactions: Enyos

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
This was a great update. Great renders as always. Can someone explain why Russian (I think he is Russian) developers put "to" in front of an action in their English releases ? For example "to take a shower" when you have a choice on what to do. I've noticed this on a number of different games that are obviously not made by native English speakers. There must be something in the Russian grammar that translates into "to" in English.
I’m wondering which version got added to the OP. The last version I played had that part edited out.

Reactions: Walg and MrJet

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
It's a simple question. Because it shows the Google translator (or some use Yandex translator).

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
In some of previews saw the red haired girl and her mom messing around but couldnt find that in game, am I missing something?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Selina was her name
She was sweeter than aspartame
Her kisses reconfigured my DNA
And after that I never was the same
And I loved her even more
Than Marlon Brando loved souffle
She was gorgeous, she was charming
Yeah, she was perfect in every way
Except she was always touchy with her mother