Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Awesome update! There were definitely decisions and decisions, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But of course, other options need to be ventured, but in the end I know I chose the right girl for my initial playthrough <3

Man, I just really love this game and the story, not to mention the different gorgeous girls in it, they all are so appealing that it's not that easy to choose because you just don't know and can't know if you made the right decision, so I go with my gut feeling, and my guts screams for the girl that I mentioned in the spoiler! <3

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This is turning out into a beautiful game. Already decent amount of content, nice renders and very likable characters. Game has the same vibe as Acting Lessons before it went south. Lisa is perfect next door girl you want to spend rest of you life with. On the other hand, Jane is hot as hell and can't wait to see more of her.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is turning out into a beautiful game. Already decent amount of content, nice renders and very likable characters. Game has same vibe as Acting Lessons before it went south. Lisa is perfect next door girl you want to spend rest of you life with. On the other hand, Jane is hot as hell and can't wait to see more of her.
Indeed, all of the girls have their certain appeal, but I think in the end for me it's gonna be a decision between Selina, Lisa and Jane, in my opinion they're the top 3 girls, but I really do like Eve, Marie and Anna too, and Selina's mom, haha :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos and GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That is initial instinct to go with. Bang as many hot chicks as possible. And while I have hots for Jane, just a thought of cheating on Lisa makes me feel like an A-hole.
That's why you need to live the life of a real Rockstar! :cool: If he gets famous enough, he can buy a mansion as well :D

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
havnt played the update yet but im wondering does it have anything to do with jane at all? i saw this update is going on relationships what if yopu dont want one with one of the 3 in this update and want jane instead?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
havnt played the update yet but im wondering does it have anything to do with jane at all? i saw this update is going on relationships what if yopu dont want one with one of the 3 in this update and want jane instead?
Then you'd have to wait for future updates, in this update there was only a brief videocall with Jane where she asked if MC was willing to give her massages more often because apparently she liked the previous one a lot, probably more than she let on, but apart from that, no Jane content in this update, just Lisa, Marie and her friend Eve, even Selina didn't have content in this update, but that wasn't surprising, she had a lot of content in the previous updates since the initial release :p

Reactions: Enyos

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
That is initial instinct to go with. Bang as many hot chicks as possible. And while I have hots for Jane, just a thought of cheating on Lisa makes me feel like an A-hole.
True that, I really fancy Lisa a lot, such a gorgeous and a sweet girl, she doesn't deserve to be cheated, she deserves a good man, if you can't be that, then let her go :)

4.20 star(s) 240 Votes