Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Weird hearing it from a pirate site though
Try to see it that way. If the game gets pirated too soon, and the incentive for a higher tier is an earlier release, what is the motivation for patrons to keep their high tier and not just downgrade it? That way the dev makes less money, and it might lead to him or her abandoning the project. Consequence: The pirate site also doesn't get a game, which could have been avoided just by waiting for a few days.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
Agree with what your saying but like i said weird hearing it on a pirate site, guess nobody here downloads music when it comes out

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A preview of next chapter (0.25/0.30 i don't know)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really hot Jane
She kinda looks like the much grown up Melissa from Acting Lessons, same haircolor/style, but bigger...assets :p
But regardless, they're both absolutely delicious, Melissa and Jane! <3

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I want just a little :D Just Anna and I will be very happy :D
Nothing wrong with that, she is lovely too :p But all the ladies are so lovely, can't limit myself to just one, at least not yet, maybe if I see potential for something more with a specific babe, then I'll pursue that :p

Reactions: Enyos

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
In this game wherever you turn you find a very hot girl.
Indeed you do, I'm hoping for more hot MILFs in the story, there's plenty of hot young chicks currently, just one hot MILF, need more MILFs :p
I'd gladly take Selina and her mom in bed at the same time though, two gingers, who more can you want? :p

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Nothing wrong with that, she is lovely too :p But all the ladies are so lovely, can't limit myself to just one, at least not yet, maybe if I see potential for something more with a specific babe, then I'll pursue that :p
I must agree with you, literally every girl/woman in this game is perfect ... but Anna is on top for me :) that what i meant :)

EDIT: No, I'm sorry, one exception ... Selina after rework (during first sex scene) ... i don't find her attractive anymore ... sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: Enyos

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Indeed you do, I'm hoping for more hot MILFs in the story, there's plenty of hot young chicks currently, just one hot MILF, need more MILFs :p
I'd gladly take Selina and her mom in bed at the same time though, two gingers, who more can you want? :p
If the daughter is wild like Selina who knows her mom how wild she would be..:love:
Thogether... poor MC, they eat him alive :ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 238 Votes