Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If the daughter is wild like Selina who knows her mom how wild she would be..:love:
Thogether... poor MC, they eat him alive :ROFLMAO:
You mean the mom being as wild as the daughter Selina :p
Lets hope she is, and not because of the ginger stereotype either, stereotypes can go to hell for all I care, but Selina is wild and naughty, I'd like her mom to be too :p

Reactions: Enyos

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Indeed you do, I'm hoping for more hot MILFs in the story, there's plenty of hot young chicks currently, just one hot MILF, need more MILFs :p
I'd gladly take Selina and her mom in bed at the same time though, two gingers, who more can you want? :p
Ohh, i do have a few more ideas you know.... Maybe adding Jane to the equation but then again i'm known for my voracious appetite :geek:

MrJet

Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
EDIT: No, I'm sorry, one exception ... Selina after rework (during first sex scene) ... i don't find her attractive anymore ... sorry
Don't worry. I decided to return to her old appearance (in truth, I also prefer this one). In the latest version of Selina even briefly appeared.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Ohh, i do have a few more ideas you know.... Maybe adding Jane to the equation but then again i'm known for my voracious appetite :geek:
Impregnating three women in one session? Hmm, could be quite the feat, best rest up and preserve the energy and stamina for that moment then :p

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't worry. I decided to return to her old appearance (in truth, I also prefer this one). In the latest version of Selina even briefly appeared.

I love that version of Selina, she's dreamy <3

Reactions: MrJet

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

By the way, I'm surprised you haven't been given the "Game Developer" status yet, maybe you should request it? :)

Reactions: Walg and Enyos

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018

Ok, that's very good news :) Will looking forward for new versions ;) Keep up great work :) (But old renders remain same, right?)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I want Selina, Jane, Anna and Lisa, and Selina's hot mom who also happens to be a redhead just like her daughter, haha, mmm, lovely ladies all of them :p
So all of the girls?:p. Personally I want more Selina and Lisa. Not a fan of milk and big boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blayo
4.20 star(s) 238 Votes